What was the last place you peed?

• 1 month later...
On 10/29/2023 at 3:35 AM, vivi54 said:

Last place for me was a public playground 🤭

Just saw this now. @vivi54 what was the situation that had you peeing at a playground?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, vivi54 said:

Honestly I can't really recall the details anymore... But we were out drinking, and the playground was there, so that's where I went

Wasn't the first time I peed on a playground 

I see you are a big pee fan! Have you ever peed from a slide on the playground? 

Edited by notna98
  • 1 month later...

I laid down in my bed earlier. Knowing that I might need to pee once again, I brought a towel to relieve into. Well, it got soaked pretty quickly, and I still need to pee, but that's not gonna make me get up again... guess my bed will be wet tomorrow morning

6 hours ago, morty98 said:

I laid down in my bed earlier. Knowing that I might need to pee once again, I brought a towel to relieve into. Well, it got soaked pretty quickly, and I still need to pee, but that's not gonna make me get up again... guess my bed will be wet tomorrow morning

Update: Of course I was right 😉 I pissed my bed 2 times last night and, after waking up, I just released my entire morning pee into the bed as well 😅

New update from me:

UK summer isn't the warmest at the moment, but still had some beach time involving me lying in the more secluded ares of the dunes to get some peace and quiet. 

Managed to plonk myself down in an area which overlooked a bit of a valley in the dunes themselves which was very obvious for me, but I was sheltered from people looking back at me by a bush. 

Caught a surprising amount of people coming to the dunes and using that spot for a wee. Where as I just stuck my bum off of my towel and peed into a little hole in the sand each time.

• Hot 1

Over the day, I peed into the sink multiple times, along with my bed and wetting my boxers. Now, I am gaming and I have a bucket under the desk which is already filled with some piss, which will be added to throughout the evening

Edited by morty98
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, morty98 said:

Over the day, I peed into the sink multiple times, along with my bed and wetting my panties. Now, I am gaming and I have a bucket under the desk which is already filled with some piss, which will be added to throughout the evening

In bed into a towel

22 minutes ago, pissingfeelsgood said:

Last place I peed was on the bathroom floor. Pissed in the cabinets too.

Did you clean it up immediately?

• Love 1

Been a while since I really posted and it's been a while since I've done anything piss-related, but in the past couple of days I"ve been feeling it.

I'm staying in an Airbnb and the air here is musty due to the couch/love seat- seems it hasn't been cleaned in a while and you can smell the must. (It smells like someone squirted all over the entire thing, honestly.) I had a few beers tonight and decided to piss between the couch cushions (the back ones, not the bottom ones - nothing is removable on this couch). i knelt on the couch, stuck it in between the backrest cushions while pressed againat the wall, and just let go. It's bad and I shouldn't have done it but I feel good and may do it again tomorrow even if it might leave a smell. I'm less worried about cleaning fees and more worried about my Airbnb reputation.

It feels good to piss like this. I'm more inclined to do it as a substitute for masturbation, and I have done that in a little while. I know that this isn't the contwnt eceryone is into - I myself prefer content from women, as male content does nothing for me, so I get it - but I'm just sharing.

I mighr have to buy a deodorizer tomorrow.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1