Pee in a Library

LadyP

Yes, I've peed in a library numerous times.  The trick is to get as close as possible to the books to reduce the splattering noise, and if you can pee on top of the books, the pages will absorb you piss very quickly.  It's been very arousing and I'm usually hard as a rock by the time my bladder empties.  A few times, I've been so aroused by it that just a few quick jerks got me shooting wad on the books.

• Like 1

When I was a teenager, I peed my pants in the library once. I read a book at the table until I had to pee. There were only a few people in the library so I decided to just piss right there. There was a small puddle on the carpet after pee, but no one saw it because it was under the table. Of course, the cushion of the chair was also wet, so I went to sit on the next chair. I waited until my black jeans dried a little and then I left the library just before it closed.

• Hot 1
21 hours ago, Horse_water said:

Same, have a almost religious feeling for books. I don't think I'd even pee on an "evil book" destroying something because you find it scary just gives it more power and evil un-named is not erased just harder to combat.

As someone who abhors censorship, I completely agree. I was thinking more like a book that personally wronged you. Like the book on how to apply corporal punishment that was read aloud when you were abused. Or the book written by your former cult leader after your deprogramming. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, goldenguy said:

The bible then 😆

No, because whatever philosophical disagreements I have with the texts will not be solved by their defilement. Moreover, it would likely be interpreted as a personal attack on a substantial number of truly honest, compassionate, people. I have no interest in upsetting people who harbor no malice towards me.  

• Agree 2

Pissing in a library was on my list a very long time… I finally did it twice during the last months. Both times I looked for a quite spot in the endless floors to pull out my dick. Of course I was super nervous. But the thrill is what makes it so rewarding.

The first time I only sprayed on the carpet. Some weeks later I really had to go and I got a little more giddy that time. Mid stream I also aimed a couple of seconds into some shelves… Not all of them were empty… But the biggest part of the puddle was again left on the carpeted floor. 

• Like 3
On 9/27/2023 at 8:22 AM, Takashi96 said:

The idea of peeing on books makes me really sad, actually. Unless, they're evil, demonstrably bad for society, type books. 

Yeah, if you must pee on a book, make it Hitler's Mein Kampf or something like that

Mind you, after a year of utter boredom in English Literature at school dissecting it paragraph by paragraph, to the point where I was losing the will to live - one boy actually fell asleep in class - I think a copy of Shakespeare's A Midsummer Nights Dream should be placed in the busiest urinal of the busiest nightclub in the UK, and be constantly pissed on all evening, every evening, for a year.

And even that could not atone for the suffering inflicted upon me that year in school, with that book as the weapon of torture. Mind numbing doesnt even come close. 

The greatest achievement my English teacher managed that year was to put me off Shakespeare for life, lol. Her second greatest achievement was to awaken me to the virtues of playing truant.

Edited by steve25805

I actually used to work in a library for a few months. It was a small one so nobody ever visited and I had a lot of time for myself.

During one of my final days there I couldn't help myself and had a bit of fun. Right before closing time I walked around the room and spread some spurts of pee all across the carpet floor, some were bigger, others a little smaller.

I was very tempted to have a proper pee on the floor but I was afraid it would leave a massive stain, so I played it safe an squirted some drops of pee across the library. Eventually I picked one of the oldest, most uninteresting books that we had and sprinkled some pages with my urine. Nothing messy, just a few harmless spurts here and there.

• Like 3
On 10/2/2023 at 8:17 AM, Gotah said:

I actually used to work in a library for a few months. It was a small one so nobody ever visited and I had a lot of time for myself.

During one of my final days there I couldn't help myself and had a bit of fun. Right before closing time I walked around the room and spread some spurts of pee all across the carpet floor, some were bigger, others a little smaller.

I was very tempted to have a proper pee on the floor but I was afraid it would leave a massive stain, so I played it safe an squirted some drops of pee across the library. Eventually I picked one of the oldest, most uninteresting books that we had and sprinkled some pages with my urine. Nothing messy, just a few harmless spurts here and there.

Would they think its you? I have left some fat puddles of piss but nobody suspected me., (unless I am very wrong of my read) 

1 hour ago, Horse_water said:

Would they think its you? I have left some fat puddles of piss but nobody suspected me., (unless I am very wrong of my read) 

I doubt it. I was alone in the library that evening and the patches were gone by the next day.