Nonchalant public peeing with people around

There a few places I’ll casually piss as long as there are no cops around. A lot of these can be done pretty easily in broad daylight. Wooded areas or remote of parks or cemeteries or sculpture or botanical gardens. Off the curb between parked cars, next to the car in pretty much any parking lot of a reasonable size 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

I do what you call nonchalant peeing in at least two of these situations : offering a drive and when out at night in the city.

My work requires occasional traveling by car, and I frequently offer a drive to someone, either through carpooling arrangements or picking random hitchhikers on the road.
I drink a lot of water when I am driving, to keep me awake and to help looking and feeling fit at destination. Therefore I have to make regular pee breaks, and this also happens when I am not alone in the car. When I feel I need a pit stop, I openly tell my passenger, and most of the time, I just stop on the road side and go behind my car. When the passenger is talkative and we are having a good chat during the trip, it is even between open doors of my car, while we continue chatting. Some are surprised, probably even interested, specially men of course. On motorways, rest areas are usually equipped with proper restrooms, but when somebody is in my car I seldom use them. I don't want to leave a perfect stranger in the car with my personal staff, computer, etc. and I feel it could sound offensive to ask my passenger to leave the car and lock it while I go for a pee.
Last month, I picked up a young guy who had missed his train and was traveling to more or less the same destination as me. He was a student and he told me about his life at school, his projects etc, a very interesting person and I really enjoyed the trip with him. When I told him I had to pee, he said me too. You bet I was looking forward for a spiced up pee break 🙂 I soon stopped at a rest area, no restrooms or other facilities, just a few tables and trash bins. I parked the car at the end of the area, close to a fence, jumped out of the car and squat between the car and the fence, on passenger side, so that he would have to pass close to me when exiting the car. I started to pee while still talking to him through his open window, but he was looking straight in front of him, not looking at me, not even daring to open the car door. I told him "you told me you had to pee, come and do it, I won't bite you and we won't stop for a long time". He turned his head, his look was hilarious. Eventually he opened the car and took a few steps to pee in front of the fence, not just beside me, but close enough that I could have a glance at his stream. Poor little student, I think I really embarrassed him. When we left, I apologized for my lack of modesty, he said it was ok but he was not accustomed to this behavior, and we continued to chat as if nothing had happened.

When I am out at night with my regular group of friends, most of us pee outside most of the time, on the pavement, on the grass, behind cars, in parking lots etc. Most of my friends, male and female, have already seen each other peeing more or less openly, nobody cares about that any more, and even less after a few drinks. Having strangers around doesn't make any difference. People are often surprised to see us peeing together, usually what you see in the streets on Friday and Saturday nights is groups of men or groups of ladies peeing, but not mixed groups peeing openly in front of each other. When I am alone, I don't go so far as peeing against the streetlamp, but I will frequently pop a squat at the bus stop while waiting for my connection, or pee beside my car before I board and leave.

@vanessa9 when did you start doing all this public peeing? Also what got you and your friends so comfortable peeing around each other?

• Agree 1
On 10/9/2023 at 9:45 PM, PrincessApricot said:

One experience comes to mind of seeing someone else pee non-chalantly. I was at the beach with a friend and the part of the beach that we like best is a more secluded area. There’s usually only a few other people there and never any children, as there’s no bathroom or parking lot near. My friends and I are discreet but not shy about peeing in the water when the need arises. So it’s not strange for someone to say, “I’m just going to pee” and then they wander off into the water for a short bit and come back. A couple of us are even more discreet and won’t mention it but do pee privately while we’re all in the water already. 
On this particular day, we’d been out for a couple of hours. I had peed twice already but hadn’t said anything either time. I hadn’t noticed my friend pee at all but she may have gone while we were swimming and not said anything either. We were packing up to go and just as we’re about to leave she said, “hold on, I need to pee before we head back to the car”. I don’t think she had even finished her sentence when I heard a soft hissing sound. I looked over and was surprised to see her squatted right beside our cooler, her swimsuit pulled to one side as she was peeing casually into the sand. I looked away but she continued peeing for a few seconds longer and I could hear it gently hitting the sand in front of her. There were other people at the beach and anyone looking our way would have known what she was doing, as she wasn’t obscured or hidden. After she finished, she said she hadn’t wanted to get wet again before getting in the car. 
I have to say, I wouldn’t have gone so discreetly earlier if I’d known she wouldn’t bat an eye at such things!

I was at the beach with a female friend and we were drinking beer after beer. We positioned our chairs right at the edge of the surf and were quite wet by the incoming waves. Neither of us got up to use the toilet while we were there. I know I was pissing my swim shorts in the chair whenever I had to go and without a doubt she was doing the same. Oh what could have been. Beaches are probably my favorite setting for this since everyone does it in their own way.

• Like 1
On 11/21/2023 at 5:00 PM, Vassal said:

I know I was pissing my swim shorts in the chair whenever I had to go and without a doubt she was doing the same. Oh what could have been.

You definitely could have mentioned something here, you were clearly both pissing and you never know where the conversation might lead….

• Agree 1