Keeping your underwear damp

On 9/3/2023 at 1:26 AM, InOddPlaces said:

One of favourite "naughty" pee plays is to keep my underwear damp by regularly peeing a few drops 😊. When I need to go for a bigger pee I stand over the toilet holding my genitals, letting the pee run over my sack, don't wipe anything and just dress again.

Although nothing should soak through, I make sure I'm wearing trousers that don't show when wet to avoid any embarrassment!

I often do this when out socially as it's easier to excuse anything that does show as an accident 😄

Does anyone else like this sort of play?
What are you experiences / embarrassments whilst trying to do it?

I want to try this! 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/2/2023 at 11:26 AM, InOddPlaces said:

One of favourite "naughty" pee plays is to keep my underwear damp by regularly peeing a few drops 😊. When I need to go for a bigger pee I stand over the toilet holding my genitals, letting the pee run over my sack, don't wipe anything and just dress again.

Although nothing should soak through, I make sure I'm wearing trousers that don't show when wet to avoid any embarrassment!

I often do this when out socially as it's easier to excuse anything that does show as an accident 😄

Does anyone else like this sort of play?
What are you experiences / embarrassments whilst trying to do it?

I always keep a pair of peed underwear handy - usually under my bed - to rewet when I get the urge. And also to use to stimulate myself when I need to shoot a load.

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll let out some spurts into my underwear and keep them wet against my pussy. It feels amazing and always leads to me masturbating or wetting them fully. Sadly I don't can't it all the time, or it would be a recipe for a UTI for me 😕

• Hot 4

I love going to a restaurant and bar and going to the rest room and peeing in my underwear and pulling up my jeans and  then sit at the bar and enjoy the wet feeling. And repeating the process till I leave such and amazing feeling 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 9/4/2023 at 11:15 AM, jeffpicard said:

I really enjoy this......I often put my genitals away in my trousers/underpants, without shaking, sometimes still dripping ,or dribbling......I love the feeling of dampness in my underwear......and I have let go small amounts during the day.

In addition to my recent comment.......During the summer, I had a week on my own, and spent a couple of days working in the garden, without visiting the toilet all day....after drinking a lot of squash, when I needed to pee, I just let it go, whether I was squatting weeding the borders,or standing digging......After a while my clothes dried, and remained damp, a lovely feeling !!.....

At one point, I was chatting to my 84 year old neighbour over the hedge, while I was peeing.

She was a widow, and I eventually had a short affair with her, but thats another wet story........love damp underwear, and trousers.

• Like 3

I have done this.  I'm not a regular wetter, but do it now and again and love the feeling.   I have definitely had days where I try to keep peeing small amounts to keep the clothes slightly damp and warm in order to avoid the cold clamminess that comes with wetting fully and then letting it dry.  If I get really desperate then sometimes I squat down and pee a larger amount so it runs round my balls and bum and runs through my trousers to escape.  I let the majority of the residue run off before standing up.  That way it stops the legs getting wet.  I always stop peeing before I'm empty so that I can continue peeing small amounts as and when I feel like it.

A couple of times I've also done this and released everything stood up and let it run down my legs, but I find it better if I squat down.  I don't much like the legs of my trousers sticking to my legs when I'm walking.  The one exception is when wearing a wetsuit - then I enjoy standing and peeing and watching it come out at the ankles.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...