Let's just talk about our pissing experience and what we would like to try when it comes to pissing

Hi all, I'm just wanting to chat to some like minded females about there pissing experiences and what sort of fantasies you have or wanting to try I am a male with some fun stories to tell and also alot of fantasies I have yet had the chance to try, I'm not looking to exchange pictures or videos.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

personally i would love to try peeing in a car, both soaking a fabric seat and spraying into the windshield. i would also love to wet a bed, still have not due to my living situation!

Soaking a car in piss also sounds amazing, I have done a bit but only pulled ny cock out and pissed on my t-shirt while I was driving but never just sprayed it everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2023 at 1:35 PM, epdreamgirl said:

personally i would love to try peeing in a car, both soaking a fabric seat and spraying into the windshield. i would also love to wet a bed, still have not due to my living situation!

I’ve personally tried both and they’ve become 2 of my favorite things to pee on/ in!! I’ve gotten to a point where I’ve spend 1 whole day doing nothing but being in bed watching tv or on my phone and let my bladder fill up until I couldn’t hold it and watch my beautiful golden arch soak the sheets and everything! With the car, same thing as well; multiple bladders emptied to make it smell amazing 😝

I’d definitely have to say my all time favorite genre of pee involved any form of naughty pee/ peeing where I’m not supposed to. Especially in stores, I freaking love peeing on the floors and carpets of different stores, sometimes even on the clothes or other products there. I’m definitely a more extreme side as far as my love for pee but these are things that I instantly loved the moment I tried them

• Hot 1
20 minutes ago, Tman27 said:

@Ilovepiss123 Have you ever squatted in the car had a pee or anywhere  in a store squatting? That would be naughty! 

Absolutely, I’ve done both. Actually today I went to a clothing store and did nothing but walk around with a cart and pee in different spots. I saw some of the clearance shoes were all a mess, so I squatted out of sight and peed on them too! In a car is also one I love and do regularly. I love coming back the next day to see the stains and the nice smell my pee leaves behind

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Ilovepiss123 said:

Absolutely, I’ve done both. Actually today I went to a clothing store and did nothing but walk around with a cart and pee in different spots. I saw some of the clearance shoes were all a mess, so I squatted out of sight and peed on them too! In a car is also one I love and do regularly. I love coming back the next day to see the stains and the nice smell my pee leaves behind

Very nice! The fact you squatted makes it that much better lol and I don’t blame you, bet it smells great! 

• Cheeky 1
1 minute ago, Tman27 said:

Very nice! The fact you squatted makes it that much better lol and I don’t blame you, bet it smells great! 

I love my pee so much! My only thing is finding another girl that can match my admiration for it so we can be friends and enjoy each others pee play or naughty adventures 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, Ilovepiss123 said:

I love my pee so much! My only thing is finding another girl that can match my admiration for it so we can be friends and enjoy each others pee play or naughty adventures 

That’s the challenge we all face lol thanks for sharing about your adventures tho! Hope to hear more, and best of luck finding another to join you in your adventures! Pee is amazing 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Tman27 said:

That’s the challenge we all face lol thanks for sharing about your adventures tho! Hope to hear more, and best of luck finding another to join you in your adventures! Pee is amazing 

Thank you! I just posted a video over in the men’s peeing forum if you wanted to check that out 

• Like 1
On 8/30/2023 at 11:49 PM, qrick said:

I would like to pee during sex. I would love to pee on someone and be pissed on while i cum.

I would also like to pee outside more while being watched. 

I love being watched. It is the riskiest but most thrilling by far. And I mean really watched. I don't want people to turn away I want them to look and see.

• Love 1

A couple of years ago I've peed together with another guy who is definitely 'one of us'.  It was amazing just to be able to be with another person who understands, obviously doesn't judge and is happy with the kink.

But still on my bucket list is being out and about with a lady friend in a similar situation - gradually increasing the need to pee, openly discussing and sharing, and ultimately peeing together.

I also have a bit of a fantasy thing about being in a sub situation - being denied peeing and forced to hold despite my desperation, in the final moments being restrained, being forced to wet - but then having my frustrations relieved in the right pair of gentle hands - and being rewarded with their relief too.  Can't see that happening any time soon though.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2023 at 3:05 PM, carpiss said:

How would like to piss on the car windshield? Sitting on the passenger seat and spraying up onto the dash and windshield? Or sit on the center console and let it rip?

id love to try sitting in the passenger seat, putting my feet up on the dash, and letting go!! id also love to try sitting in the middle seat in the back and seeing if i can reach the front

• Hot 2
On 8/28/2023 at 1:28 PM, pop-a-squat said:

It would be such a beautiful world, you just painted us. Most of it wouldn't even be destructive or anything, just would require the people / society to be more opened.

I think though you would need to pee a few times to soak through our carpet😄

IMG_20230922_172817.jpg