Peeing by the Pool

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, sillyme said:

I agree with that. I also make swimming pool areas my pee playground. I pee in the pool, on the floor next to the pool, on benches, on waterslides, on the stairway up to the slide, on the diving board, on the floor in the locker room, on the locker room wall, on the bathroom floors, under the locker rooms sinks, I even wet my swimsuit in the lobby on my way out from the pool with talking to the check in staff making a puddle on the floor where people check in. Being naughty like this is so fun, and makes me horny and I'll never stop. Taboo turns me on so much! I'm going to go to the pool to be naughty very soon. Another naughty thing I did to turn myself on earlier today I stole a pair of sunglasses from a store today. I'm horny just thinking about that. 

That's actually a rather mainstream thing to do. People may not speak openly of doing so, but I'm sure between friends and family they do. As someone who works at a pool / gym I can tell that women rarely make trips to the locker room and that men piss all over the locker room, less so for women, but a few do.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I'm certainly a proponent of peeing in the grass, bushes or landscape next to the pool rather than in it, but because I just enjoy that more. I've certainly peed in the pool, and I know for a fact friends of both genders have as well.  Just a few weeks ago, I had to pee pretty badly and definitely held it until I got in.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 8/5/2023 at 7:25 PM, Maggie_555 said:

Now I'm wondering if the hostile men would be happy to have these new guys pissing all over the locker room floor instead of in the pool?  🙂 

… maybe? I mean, if you’re in a locker room and you don’t trust it to be clean, or don’t trust other guys not to have pissed on the floor, you could wear flip flops (plastic sandals, which Australian call thongs, confusingly), but once there’s dilute piss in the pool, it’s going all over you

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 8/18/2023 at 8:21 AM, Horse_water said:

I banged this sweetheart  in the pool of my collage apartment once after we both had a good helping of IPA's.  It was 3am or similar and this girl came out to tell us to shut up

OMG “can you, like, fuck more quietly?” 😄

On 8/18/2023 at 8:21 AM, Horse_water said:

In thanks for the interrupting girl I pissed the last of my cum and an fat load of piss into the pool.

Who are you kidding, you’d have done that even if she hadn’t interrupted 😉

Thanks for sharing, hot as hell 🥰

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 months later...
On 8/18/2023 at 9:21 AM, Horse_water said:

Honestly one of my hottest experiences ever. Sometimes I wish I was still so young and dumb.

Honestly, what is dumb about this? I still love banging sweethearts in public pools and “filling them up with hot loads”, even though my college years have long passed. 

• Hug 1