Fun Exhibitionism

Hi folks

As a male I like nothing more than a woman wearing tight revealing gym style clothes. Adore pierced nipple's on show and the bulge of a beautiful pussy. On the other hand I also love the look of a guy's bulge(just me).

I also like to wear tight gym bottoms with no underwear.

These are quite revealing too, do you folks think this acceptable for a guy to have a bulge on show, sometimes makes me feel guilty and wrong.

Edited by Lennys_wet_now
  • Hug 1

I love the sight of a nice bulge (a definite turn on for me), and when I think I can legitimately get away with it - running in just full-length, or half-length tights for instance - I will sometimes show mine off. Trouble is, physical exercise tends to send blood to other areas lol.

Edited by Kupar
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi Kupar, thanks.

Oh my oh my, thoughts are racing, whoa❤️❤️( it's the ridge on show that gets me hot)

In my head it's that awkward moment when you think it might not be accepted and you are frowned on.

Not to start trouble but I happen to think it would be a hell of a lot more acceptable to show my boobs and lips if I was a woman.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lennys_wet_now said:

Thanks LTW.

Would you feel embarrassed sometimes though?

I would feel embarrassed if I was somewhat hard at the time otherwise no.

Like @Kupar I have been for a run in tight lycra and plenty of bike rides in lycra as well as going the the pub in tight jeans and it's never bothered me, but then again I don't have a lot too show. 

And I think you're right, women braless or showing camel toe seems less throwned upto. Maybe that's because it doesn't show arousal like a boner does! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

And I think you're right, women braless or showing camel toe seems less throwned upto

I think there might be a difference between the braless and the camel toe things. K is happy to show hard nipples through tight thin tops 🙂 but is aghast at showing a hint of cameltoe. She doesn't mind seeing a nice bulge.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

I would feel embarrassed if I was somewhat hard at the time otherwise no.

Like @Kupar I have been for a run in tight lycra and plenty of bike rides in lycra as well as going the the pub in tight jeans and it's never bothered me, but then again I don't have a lot too show. 

And I think you're right, women braless or showing camel toe seems less throwned upto. Maybe that's because it doesn't show arousal like a boner does! 

I must confess, there has been many times when taking a piss in one of the portable street urinals, knowing my cock is out in public totally arouses me, then having to cover a hard thick cock with micro material really does show it off.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Lennys_wet_now said:

I must confess, there has been many times when taking a piss in one of the portable street urinals, knowing my cock is out in public totally arouses me, then having to cover a hard thick cock with micro material really does show it off.

If I get hard out in public, I usually try to hide it incase there's kids about. If I'm in a pub, on my bike or out for a run and get hard after a piss, I tend not to shy away from it..especially on my bike. I rather enjoy cycling when hard and if anyone notices it, I'm usually gone by the time they figure out what they saw

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

If I get hard out in public, I usually try to hide it incase there's kids about. If I'm in a pub, on my bike or out for a run and get hard after a piss, I tend not to shy away from it..especially on my bike. I rather enjoy cycling when hard and if anyone notices it, I'm usually gone by the time they figure out what they saw

Totally get it, luckily I have a "man bag", always there to swing in the way and defuse and hide the situation 👌

Edited by Lennys_wet_now
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Yes I don't mind wearing tight clothing when the opportunity arises.   Usually that is for cycling as I would feel a bit strange wearing tight shorts to walk into town.  I also wear tight wetsuit trousers for kayaking which I'm happy to stay in on land at either end of the trip.   

I absolutely love seeing girls in tight clothing - bums and cameltoes in leggings are always good and nipples showing through tops are also great.  My wife doesn't like any of that.  She gets embarrassed if her nipples are poking through (even though I tell her she has nothing to be embarrassed about) and she wears underwear which doesn't allow the leggings to adapt to her form.

I find that cameltoes are quite rare though - most girls wear some underwear, e.g. a thong, which smooths the front view.  I did see a lovely one on the weekend though.

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, Bacardi said:

As long as it's in an appropriate time and place, I don't mind one either 🤤

Absolutely, and always as a must.

Walking along with a full hard on to be honest would be rare, and again tbh would not be visible.(sounds wrong 🤣)

I mainly wear the mesh gym shorts, but a little tighter for that experience.

Thanks for your positive opinion Barcadi❤️❤️

13 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I love wearing tight clothes 🤭 I am all about leggings and tight shirts that show off my figure. I feel like if I wear looser clothing I look like I'm heavier than I actually am. I love showing off my butt the most cause I know it gets attention 😅 Don't really mind my nipples being shown off tho, but when I can see my camel toe I get a but embarrassed 😬 it's really only in my two pairs of forbidden pants when I pull them up all the way tho. In my jeans and leggings I am safe. 

These days, I only want to attract the attention of my husband, but I do like wearing leggings and baggy shirts. I don't like tops that are too tight, just for comfort reasons. I have never liked wearing bras, but will when I have to. I wear underwear unless it's just me and him and I'm trying to be suggestive. He's a butt man, but he doesn't admit it. So I have some special clothes that used to arouse him before we were married. Before the prostate surgery. (He did start taking the testosterone shots again, so I'm hoping that will help us.) And there is one color he likes to see me in. I don't do the leggings sans underwear, and my leggings are somewhat baggy now since the unplanned (cancer) weight loss. But they're still the most comfortable thing to wear right now.  

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Yeah same. There is no getting away without wearing a bra for me cause I have DD sized breasts 🙄 if it were up to me I'd never wear underwear anywhere. In my leggings I prefer thongs, and I prefer them to be the g string kind so I get no panty lines. If I'm wearing jeans I'll just wear regular underwear. I have anything from granny panties that go up past my belly button, to pretty patterns, to a lacy thong that goes partway up my butt cheeks, and my favorite type are my silky cheeky panties because they are comfortable and breathable. At home tho, if I'm in my pajamas I don't wear any underwear so I can be comfy.

Whoa, Bacardi (well actually don't stop) my mind is racing away here😉

• Love 1