Finding my courage

Guest Wetling

Guest Wetling

Do you renember when I wrote how I once fucked me with a dildo in front of my best friend? After one and a half year it finally got a great followup! I'm so happy. 😊

I have been doing things with him and the friends for a long time, but recently I also started doing more things with just him. Also since I wrote down the story for this site, he has been a part of many wet dreams and I was looking for an opportunity to get him out of his shell again.

He and I had been to a water park last weekend and were driving home in his car. We had a great day and I felt very close to him. Even though he still didn't know about my pee fetish, he had never shown any disrepect of me whatsoever. Not even after the dildo episode, and that hadn't been the only time he had seen me naked. I was wearing my usual combination of a tank top, a short skirt and boyshorts underneath it. The light grey panties were dry but had some pretty hefty stains on it from previous wettings. When it dawned we stopped at a service area for a pee and some snacks. I felt very well and a little horny, and just wanted to be wet again. In the restroom I stood over the toilet, legs wide spread and gushed through my panties. Some of it still ran down my legs and dampened my socks. We ate in the car, and when we were on the road again, I slouched on the seat and spread my legs a little, exposing my crotch, not by pure coincidence as I have to admit. ☺️

He looked at me and got a slithly startled look on his face, then said: "What happened? Your panties look wet." – "Peed through them" I said, trying to keep a straight face. "Okaaaaayyyy…" he said, "isn't that a little uncomfortable?" "No, I like it", I said. My heart was racing, of course, but I tried to stay calm. He put his eyes back on the road and said: "Well, I've come to expect the unexpected from you sometimes" A grin was forming on his face. "Crazy girl" he said. Oh my god. That couldn't have been it?!? "So you do remember it" I said with a warm smile. He stroked my hair and said "it was a wonderful day". My pussy watered. I didn't know if he meant today or the day back then, but placed my hand on his lap and replied "I would do it again anytime". "Even the blowjob?" he asked, now looking at me again. "Sure" I said, "just pull over". And at the next exit, he actually did, and stopped the car on a small hidden dirt track. I had never expected to have any sexual encounter with this guy again, even though I had been dreaming of it sometimes. But now I was sucking his dick while rubbing my pussy in pissed panties, and it felt like heaven, and like the last time I swallowed every bit of it, when he exploded in my mouth. I sat back up in my seat, spread my legs and continued rubbing my pussy, when he extended his hand, touched my wet panties and said "I think I should return the favor this time". I pulled off my panties, turned in my seat and put my left leg on the armrest to present my pussy to him, and he bent down and he started to lick my creamy but still pissy slit! It felt so good and didn't take long for me to come hard, and even though I tried to hold it back, I'm sure a little squirt still got into his mouth. He didn't even flinch. I really wanted to kiss him that moment, but didn't dare to. I just rested my head on his shoulder for a while and he was stroking my hair again. I put my panties back on before we got on the road again, and we were laughing and talking as if nothing happened. When he dropped me off at my place, I hugged him tightly and just wispered "Thank you" into his ear. "You're a strange girl" he said, while hugging me back. I still don't know what to make of that comment, but I'm happy about everything that happend so far. Of course he still doesn't know how I'm using my bedroom as a toilet and how drenched in piss many of my clothes are, but I feel like I gave him the tinyest glimpse of my world, and he did not run away. He didn't even seem to feel any disgust. He must also have seen the stains on my panties, and concludet those couldn't be from a single wetting as some of them were on areas that weren't even wet. He just called me strange, if that even was what his comment was directed at, and otherwise didn't say a word.

Note on direct speech: This has of course been translated by me from what I remember, because we were speaking german all the time.

Edited by Wetling

Hello Wettling!!!

So happy for you that you were brave to open to your Freind...!!!

So wish it turnes into reeal pee-relationship... I so liked your. "Das Autobahn Kuss" story...

Just do not rush.It took me awhile  before I shared my partner fetishes too.I was silent and observing, No many years later I am more extreme in it...

Edited by A_AShes
Guest Wetling
10 hours ago, A_AShes said:

So happy for you that you were brave to open to your Freind...!!!

It wasn't easy for me, but I needed to know how he generally thought about pee, and it seems he's okay with it. 😊 I didn't really expect him to shame me after knowing each other for so long, but you never know.

10 hours ago, A_AShes said:

So wish it turnes into reeal pee-relationship... I so liked your. "Das Autobahn Kuss" story...

Whatever story you mean, but I hope so, too. It would be a dream coming true.

When the dildo incident happened, he still had his girlfriend who left him four months ago. From what little he told, they had an argument about how she always was second to his friends. That would be us. The two others guys, my bestie and me. She had been accompanying him sometimes when we met, but never opened up to us. I guess she was more jealous of everyone than she wanted to be friends with us.

Edited by Wetling
19 minutes ago, Wetling said:

It wasn't easy for me, but I needed to know how he generally thought about pee, and it seems he's okay with it. 😊 I didn't really expect him to shame me after knowing each other for so long, but you never know.

Whatever story you mean, but I hope so, too. It would be a dream coming true.

When the dildo incident happened, he still had his girlfriend who left him four months ago. From what little he told, they had an argument about how she always was second to his friends. That would be us. The two others guys, my bestie and me. She had been accompanying him sometimes when we met, but never opened up to us. I guess she was more jealous of everyone than she wanted to be friends with us.

Why not pee seduce her first? It would easen everything for your new boyfreind... He obviously attracted by real freedom you bring...

Guest Wetling

I met him again last week, not alone, but he's gotten touchier. 😉 Grabbing my shoulders, taking my hands, stroking my arms… such kind of things. 🥰

4 minutes ago, Wetling said:

I met him again last week, not alone, but he's gotten touchier. 😉 Grabbing my shoulders, taking my hands, stroking my arms… such kind of things. 🥰

As long as you're happy and no what you want, that's all good 🙂 Have fun!

A very hot experience @Wetling.  As for him not running away, his initial reaction was positive - When you said you peed through them, he didn't recoil with disgust, but asked a genuine question about whether it was uncomfortable.   Beyond that, he not only was OK with it, but was happy to engage in a sexual contact almost immediately after he saw your wet knickers, so he is probably turned on by it, although he might not really know why if he hasn't been in the fetish before.  He may see it as strange, but he certainly doesn't see it as an issue.   I think you have plenty further to explore with him.

• Like 1
On 7/15/2023 at 5:20 AM, Wetling said:

he extended his hand, touched my wet panties and said "I think I should return the favor this time". I pulled off my panties, turned in my seat and put my left leg on the armrest to present my pussy to him, and he bent down and he started to lick my creamy but still pissy slit!

Oh my,  that is a beautifully erotic moment.

I think it shows that he was excited by what you had done,  and he very much wanted to smell and taste your pee on your pussy.   I know there are many guys who would not feel that way,  but some of us do absolutely adore it.  He may not know it yet,  but it sounds like he is one of us.

My best wishes for your future encounters with him. He is a very lucky man.