Am I a bad influence?

Consider yourself an influence for the good. I'm sure those countless times you've offered her encouragement as well led by example have helped change her attitude and behavior.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

In my opinion it's only positive to encourage our beloved Ladies to pee more loose outside. What's the harm? Men do it all the time, so why shouldn't women do it as well?

We need to lift this dome of public shame and accusation of being immoral and dirty when women pee outside.

Edited by Overlord
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, MonsterKane46 said:

agreed.... the topic has come up a few times in conversation with female workmates... reaction is always the same ... ewww gross.... unless alcohol is involved 

This I've never quite understood. Why is it ok for men to whip out their dicks wherever they want and piss up a rainbow and everyone seems to be more or less fine with it, but if a girl pulls down her pants and pees in public its gross and indecent?

• Agree 2
6 hours ago, Overlord said:

In my opinion it's only positive to encourage our beloved Ladies to pee more loose outside. What's the harm? Men do it all the time, so why shouldn't women do it as well?

We need to lift this dome of public shame and accusation of being immoral and dirty when women pee outside.

I agree. The world would be a much better place if as many girls peed outside as guys do. 😋

• Agree 3

@tatstatsort, Yes we both have very similar situations.   As for feeling guilty, I actually don't feel guilty at all.   I may have given that impression in my first post on the thread, but I was just saying that some people might think that it was a bad influence to encourage my wife to pee outside.   Personally I think it is totally natural and if my wife (or any other lady for that matter) gets past the stigma about peeing outside, they can make their life a lot easier and more comfortable.  

17 hours ago, tatstatsort said:

Her greatest fear made manifest yet this car came and went and she was still peeing for all to see, not caring because she was so desperate.

This was a positive experience for your wife.   Before having this experience, her worst fear was being spotted.  However, having been spotted by a passing car she has now probably realised that someone seeing her doesn't impact on her at all and they have passed by and she will never see them again so there is no big deal.   I can fully understand that people are worried about being caught and it is a bigger fear that someone walking past might see as they would have the potential for interacting and possibly chastising the person peeing.   My argument to that as long as you pick a suitable place then you can have enough advance warning of someone walking towards you and that even if someone complains at you (and I have experienced that), then you still don't know them and once they have passed by, they are gone.

In lots of cases, particularly where you are not near open toilets, peeing outside makes life a lot better. 

- You save time by not deviating from your route to find a toilet,
- Once stopped, you save time again because it is literally the time it takes to pee, instead of the much longer time it takes to leave the car, walk across to the toilets and go through the rigmarole of dealing with cubicles and flushing and so on.   
- It is cleaner because you don't have to touch cubicle doors, deal with dirty toilet seats etc.
- It is convenient because once you are used to it, you really don't have to think too much about it and just can pee pretty much anywhere.
- You are more comfortable.   You don't need to hold for ages with a painful bladder whilst searching for a toilet.

So all in all, it makes sense to encourage people to pee outside.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

I would not say you were a bad influence. You just opened her eyes that it is okay to handle her business and it’s better than being uncomfortable, whether it’s so desperate to pee that you are miserable or because you wet your clothes and now have to wear them. 

9 hours ago, MonsterKane46 said:

agreed.... the topic has come up a few times in conversation with female workmates... reaction is always the same ... ewww gross.... unless alcohol is involved 

9 hours ago, Overlord said:

This I've never quite understood. Why is it ok for men to whip out their dicks wherever they want and piss up a rainbow and everyone seems to be more or less fine with it, but if a girl pulls down her pants and pees in public its gross and indecent?

I'm actually going to suggest maybe there's a completely different interpretation from the one you're considering there.

I know there may be some knuckle dragging guys who think it's perfectly alright for them to get drunk and piss proudly wherever they want whilst hypocritically judging anyone non-male who may need to pee.  But they don't count, at least not in my argument here.

You're talking about conversations with female workmates - and personally I don't know any ladies who would consider male peeing acceptable whilst female peeing gross.   Sure there may be ladies who don't mind a sneaky peek at a guy's cock, but that doesn't mean they would encourage guys to do it at the same as hating and being abusive to the girls.

Actually, I tend to think that the 'ewww gross' reaction from the ladies isn't a personal judgement on the people who pee at all but is a personal view about what they think when they put themselves in the situation of peeing in a cold draughty alleyway, splashing their feet and legs with pee, not having toilet paper to dry off and not having soap to wash their hands.  Then the thought of pulling up underwear which will inevitably get damp from the dribbles and splashes, and then will feel cold and wet.   A million miles from the mental image we have or the picture painted by the amazing small subset of ladies celebrated on this site.

So I really don't imagine female colleagues having the double standards as suggested - but just that their first hand experience and judgement is around their own views if they were in the position of peeing outdoors.

• Like 1