Elevator Piss inspiration

That instance you refer to - of a guy pissing all over the buttons in an elevator, and then being totally surprised and panicked when it goes haywire, really is hilarious.

Also for info, if you're wondering where the last posting with video links went - to keep the site organised, this isn't the area for video links, just for discussion.  That's the historic protocol of the way things are done.

• Like 1

So getting things back on topic. I have some elevators I am stalking. I need to check out the camera situation in more detail but I think they have promise. The one I really find exciting has a window on one side looking out over a promenade. The idea of pissing in an elevator with a window covering one side is awesome. If I get lucky and people are not around I'm going to piss all over the window. If people are around then I can just  turn around and piss on the door and floor. The other elevator is in an old building that's not to busy. I've pissed on the stairs a few times and I'm hoping to really give the elevator some good doses of piss. I know I can't be the only one who to fill these things will piss.

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2023 at 3:26 PM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I’ll be the first ten minutes I might as well break the awkwardness seal and be the first one to get my pee out the way. You can’t have a full bladder at these moments I really don’t care what the other people think 

I for one would greatly appreciate this. Because once someone else has gone first, I wouldn’t feel at all concerned about peeing also. 

• Agree 3
  • Love 1
  • 5 months later...
On 7/1/2023 at 4:16 AM, Emilaze said:

I've peed in elevators countless number of times

So, could you tell us about some of this cases?

Were you alone or with friends? Drunk or not? )  Some other details... 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

If you were trapped in an elevator how long would you wait to pee or would you pee in the elevator if you could help it?

Would you choose to wait until bladder failure or just pee the first instance you felt the urge?

If there was a camera in the elevator would that change your choice?

Would you pee all over the elevator? Or one singular spot? 

If you had a call button to communicate with rescuers, would you warn them your were going to relieve yourself unless you got out soon? Or just quietly pee without saying so? Or pee and let them know after the fact?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, marking my territory said:

If you were trapped in an elevator how long would you wait to pee or would you pee in the elevator if you could help it?

If I am semi full then I'll probably wait 10 to 15 mins and then give up and pee.

Would you choose to wait until bladder failure or just pee the first instance you felt the urge?

I would wait till I feel myself leak but not a complete bladder failure. 

Nope. If I have to pee then the camera won't reverse my desperation lol, so no point in thinking about that

If you had a call button to communicate with rescuers, would you warn them your were going to relieve yourself unless you got out soon? Or just quietly pee without saying so? Or pee and let them know after the fact?

Will do the first option so that I can use that as an excuse incase they catch me mid pee

And if you were trapped with another person would that effect whether you pee? Would you be nonchalant? Encourage them to do the same? Pee despite their protests?

If I am desperate then I will pee evenif I have company. I would apologise and give them a heads up and then turn to a corner to pee. I can pee standing up so that way I won't be flashing my ass at them either haha. If they protest then I'll apologise but while peeing, like whay do they expect me to do if I am on the verge on wetting myself ?!?!?! 

• Like 2

I asked a related question. Personally I would love to pee in an elevator but I would never dare unless I got stuck. I don't know what the minimum acceptable time is, but honestly I'd probably go within 30 minutes if I could, to make sure the opportunity doesn't go to waste while having plausible deniability.

So the first urge or even earlier.

All elevators have cameras as far as I'm concerned, so no impact.

Keep it to a corner to make it look reasonable.

I wouldn't call them for help at all until after the fact, or maybe a minute before to unleash "desperate" pleas.

Edited by Foobar
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2024 at 11:15 PM, marking my territory said:

I would just piss when I wanted

I would pee once I got  the urge 

No I would still pee

On 4/2/2024 at 11:15 PM, marking my territory said:

I would pee in one spot

just pee and let them know after 

On 4/2/2024 at 6:15 PM, marking my territory said:

It depends on how desperate I was and what I was doing after being stuck. If I didn't need to go that badly and had something after I wouldn't want to be pissy for, I would hold it. If I had to go really badly and something important after, I would push my pants down and piss in the corner, apologize after.

But If I didn't have anything important after, I would take the opportunity to be naughty 🙂  I would wait until I had desperation and I would wet my pants. After rescued I would tell them I tried to hold it but I just couldn't!! I would love their reactions afterward. And if someone was in the elevator with me I would really play it up. Doing the pee dance, grabbing my crotch, whining, and then letting out some leaks, until finally pissing my pants. Kind of a fantasy tbh haha.

• Like 1
  • Love 1