Detailed pee stream questionnaire for ladies

Sorry for bad langugage may be, English is not my native😅

I've tried to create as detailed stream questionnaire as poosible, inspired by http://fpfamily.narod.ru/Index.html , I don't know is English version of this great sciense work or not

I hope our dear ladies will take this questionnaire, and it will be interesting for all

1. Do you have multiplie streams?
    1. If you have, when you have it?
  2. Can you control stream direction?
  3. Do you usually know direction were your pee will shoot?
  4. Is your stream directed forward or down or backwards?
  5. Is your stream spraying?
    1. If spraying, when it happens?
    2. Can you control it?
  6. Is your stream with high pressure/power?
  7. Can you control stream pressure/power?
  8. Can you stop midstream?
    1. If you can, is it hard?
    2. Can you fully stop your pee?
    3. If you really want to pee, can you stop it, or you even can't reduce power of stream?
  9. How long can you hold your pee?
  10. Do you have hissing?
    1. If you have, is it often?
    2. Do you try to reduce power/pressure for avoidin it?
  11. Have you tried to pee standing?
    1. If tried, was it sucsess?
    2. If tried, in what age?
  12. Had your stream really changed from young age?
  13. Have you tried to pee for distanse?
    1. If you tried, how far it was?
On 6/27/2023 at 6:05 PM, botnavas said:

I've tried to create as detailed stream questionnaire as poosible, inspired by http://fpfamily.narod.ru/Index.html , I don't know is English version of this great sciense work or not

I hope our dear ladies will take this questionnaire, and it will be interesting for all

2. Can you control it?
    3. If you really want to pee, can you stop it, or you even can't reduce power of stream?
  10. Do you have hissing?

1. One stream only

2. Absolutely 

3. It depends on how bad I have to go, so yeah I do know which direction itll be in.

4. Forward / straight down depending on how I'm squatting.

5. On most occasions it doesnt.

6. It is but only when I'm moderately to extremely desperate. Other than that, its normal.

7. Nope

8. Yes

8.1 Depends on how badly I have to go. If its too bad then its hard. If not, then nope.

8.2 Ehh, for a couple of seconds or maybe hours at times? Again depending on how desperate I am.

8.3 Cant reduce power, no.

9. Ah well, it ranges from 3 to 8 hrs. 

10. Yeah

10.1 I suppose, yeah? 

10.2 Cant avoid, so nah

11. Yes

11.1 Yes

11.2 When I was in my late teens

12. I dont really know lol. Never paid any attention to it

13. I have

13.1 I'm bad at estimating distances lmaooo but I wouldn't say that it was that far from me. 

Edited by Emilaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1

@Bacardi

@Emilaze

@ABBYPEEGODDESS

@Fanny

@weequeen

Hell yeah ladies! Thanks for sharing. It was very interesting to read! Of course only for scientific purpose... 😁

I may have another question about female anatomy for you that is tormenting me for some time now. But I'm not sure it would fit in this thread. Maybe you are willing to help me out here? Let me know. Thanks again.

Edited by Overlord
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Overlord said:

I may have another question about female anatomy for you that is tormenting me for some time now.

You can ask and I will try my best to answer as long as I am comfortable 👍🏼

12 hours ago, Overlord said:

@Bacardi No problem, take your time and let me know when you found a minute for me. 🙂

Sorry i immediately fell asleep after I was done last night 🤣 limited room in my inbox now so try it. I'll let you know if I am comfortable answering it or not. 

On 7/6/2023 at 7:10 PM, Overlord said:

may have another question about female anatomy for you that is tormenting me for some time now. But I'm not sure it would fit in this thread.

you can ask me too as long as i’m comfortable with it!

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2023 at 4:40 AM, Overlord said:

@Bacardi

@Emilaze

@ABBYPEEGODDESS

@Fanny

@weequeen

Hell yeah ladies! Thanks for sharing. It was very interesting to read! Of course only for scientific purpose... 😁

I may have another question about female anatomy for you that is tormenting me for some time now. But I'm not sure it would fit in this thread. Maybe you are willing to help me out here? Let me know. Thanks again.

Hi, sorry I'm a month late haha since I was busy with things. Anyway do ask your question, I'll try my best to answer it

Ladies, I’m curious. Let’s say you know you have to go. Is there anything that makes it harder to hold it? Not wearing panties? Squatting? Spreading? I know when most of us have to go, getting closer to the bathroom makes it harder to hold, but do any of the other conditions do it?

On 6/27/2023 at 5:35 AM, botnavas said:

2. Can you control it?
  10. Do you have hissing?

1. I don’t think I have, it’s usually one strong/wide stream

2. Not at all, it goes where it wants to even if I spread my lips and try to direct it

3. 99% of the time it’s kind of straight down, a little forward, but sometimes it randomly redirects to run a little bit down my leg or to my bum

4. Mostly down and a little forward

5. It’s mostly pretty solid and doesn’t spray a lot, it depends on how much I need to pee and how strong the stream is.

6. Yes it’s very high pressure, except sometimes when I wake up in the morning needing to go really bad it comes out quite slow (and ends up being really long)

7. I can’t really control the stream or pressure unless I’m just trying to trickle. It’s a strong stream. 

8. I can stop midstream but it’s not easy. I don’t do it very often either so I’m out of practice lol. If I’m extremely desperate like nearly didn’t make it to the toilet or nearly wet myself, I don’t think I could stop midstream until I was closer to the end. I don’t think I’d be able to just let out 3-5 seconds if I had to go that bad. I had to do a urine test recently and sort of forgot about it beforehand and drank lots of water. I had a debate with myself beforehand if I should go let out ~half my bladder so I wasn’t nearly on the verge of wetting myself, but I was worried I wouldn’t be able to stop and I’d be stuck at the lab for an hour or so waiting for my bladder to refill. When I had to fill the small cup, I had to go so bad I couldn’t stop to take the cup away after it was full and then continue my stream. My stream came out strong even though I was trying so hard to hold it back, and when I clenched hard to try to stop my bladder was not having it. I was over the toilet anyway, but I ended up getting pee all over the cup and had to dump some of it and then wipe it down after. 

9. It really depends on my hydration. I’m known among my friends to have a steel bladder, but it’s also because I forget to drink water a lot. I’ve been known to not go pee for 8-12 hours during the day, but that’s while drinking maybe 750-1000 mL of water over that entire period. If I am able to move around and sit and stand, I know I could hold for a while. My bladder is weak when I’m lying down though, something about this makes my bladder fill super fast. For instance, I drank about 1000 mL of water/milk/juice about 6-8 hours ago over a 2 hour period. I went pee and completely emptied my bladder 3.5 hours ago after lying down for 2 hours and waking up desperate. Now 2.5 hours later (1 hour ago), after lying down that entire time span and not drinking anything else, I was desperate again and went and released a strong 10 second stream outside. Now here I am again not drinking any more water and lying down, and I’m desperate again. I’m sure it’ll be a similar stream once I get up. 
10. I sometimes have hissing but it’s rare. It’s not very loud and I haven’t really noticed a pattern of why/when it happens.

11. I have tried and failed many times 😂 if I stand, no matter how wide I spread my legs and my pussy lips and try to aim, it always ends up mostly running down my leg. Even if I’m doing basically the splits! First time I tried was probably around age 11-12.
12. I don’t really remember what my stream was like when I was younger but I know it wasn’t as forceful/strong. 
13. I have, if I perch myself sort of on a ledge, lean back, spread my lips and push really hard I’ve gotten about 6-7 feet of distance. 

• Hot 3
On 8/6/2023 at 8:39 PM, PissDude said:

Ladies, I’m curious. Let’s say you know you have to go. Is there anything that makes it harder to hold it? Not wearing panties? Squatting? Spreading? I know when most of us have to go, getting closer to the bathroom makes it harder to hold, but do any of the other conditions do it?

I have a harder time holding if I am lying down as my bladder tends to fill faster and it feels more painful. Also if I had to stand still without shifting weight/walking around, especially if I have to have my legs apart. If I really have to go like very desperately, if I had to squat I would definitely end up having an accident. I’ve also found a couple times (I rarely do this) that if I’m wearing a skirt/dress/nightgown without panties, if there’s a bit of a breeze from the way I’m sitting or walking I sometimes get the urge to pee. 

• Hot 2