James Erased’s pissing

On 4/19/2024 at 9:22 PM, James_erased said:

And here's the video of my naughty hotel room piss from the other night. 

Laying on the bed, excitedly feeling the need to piss grow and scouting round the room for where to unleash it - just knowing for now it'll be anywhere but in the bathroom! I opted for this drawer, as they're always a good target for releasing a torrent into, also the mirror above made it all the more appealing. 

Slipping out my cock from within my shorts with ease, I very happily enjoyed the delight of pissing right into the drawer and somewhere I 'shouldnt', ensuring the carpet received a nice spraying too. Oh, the rush of the forbidden! 

Hotel room pissing always brings me such a turn on, this instance being no exception. 

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/paltrystridentmouse

Screenshot_20240414_232740_Gallery.jpg

I always wondered what that drawer was for, see your uploads are educational as well as darn horny, love the mirror action too

On 8/30/2023 at 9:56 PM, James_erased said:

Does anyone have any suggestions of where they’d like to see me piss, to add in here? I’d get extra turned on from fulfilling specific requests! 😉

I'd love to see you piss on a tree, your strong stream all over the trunk and see it soak down and drip to the bottom

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you ever thought about creating a profile on somewhere like fansly so people can tip for specific requests? I know I would if you created a page! 

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been up to all sorts of naughty and non-toilet pissing whilst here on holiday (hardly used a toilet at all, in fact), and videoed almost all - I’ve put some of the screenshots in the men pissing wherever they want thread, but should I upload and post some of the videos too? 👀

• Like 1
15 hours ago, James_erased said:

I’ve been up to all sorts of naughty and non-toilet pissing whilst here on holiday (hardly used a toilet at all, in fact), and videoed almost all - I’ve put some of the screenshots in the men pissing wherever they want thread, but should I upload and post some of the videos too? 👀

You know my answer!!!