Toiletstool.com

MRJH22

Hey all. Wondering if anyone here visits toiletstool.com?

Its been going a long time and was the first pee related sight I found back in the day.

There is a moderated board for people to post their toilet related experiences. Not strictly pee only but a fair amount of pee discussion happens there.

• Like 1

I've seen it before

If I remember it correct there are about 2000 pages with experiences

Probably a lot fictional stories as it seems not really realistic.

For example:

- A stranger (women) gets invited and agrees to pee on a car seat ??? Instead of next to the car ???

- A girl thats peeing on the cinema seat on purpose. And a friend is curious how it would feel like and want to try it, wearing a skirt, start peeing and feeling disgusted but can't escape to the toilet anymore ??? So she have to relieve her full bladder into the seat ???

• Like 1
On 6/16/2023 at 9:57 AM, colette888 said:

Thanks a lot for the suggestion, I didn't know that site, which, in fact. seems quite interesting...

On 6/16/2023 at 9:57 AM, colette888 said:

Thanks a lot for the suggestion, I didn't know that site, which, in fact. seems quite interesting...

No prob. Enjoy.

On 6/16/2023 at 9:09 PM, kiass said:

I've seen it before

For example:

- A stranger (women) gets invited and agrees to pee on a car seat ??? Instead of next to the car ???

- A girl thats peeing on the cinema seat on purpose. And a friend is curious how it would feel like and want to try it, wearing a skirt, start peeing and feeling disgusted but can't escape to the toilet anymore ??? So she have to relieve her full bladder into the seat ???

Yes some til m

On 6/16/2023 at 9:09 PM, kiass said:

I've seen it before

For example:

Yes some stuff is a bit out there for sure but most seems on the level overall.

On 6/16/2023 at 3:09 PM, kiass said:

I've seen it before

For example:

I went to that site and couldn’t figure it out. All i got were a bunch of numbers. 

got tips for navigating it better?

I don’t use the search feature within the site itself. Yes using Google or such to search for terms you want is a good idea. Generally I will just go to the site and click on “a moderated discussion forum about going to the bathroom”. This brings up the latest posts.

I used to be a regular contributor there between about 1998 and 2001.  At one stage I struck up a particular rapport with Anne the Bus Driver, although she disappeared from the site around 2001 and, to the best of my knowledge hasn't been seen since.  I have continued to contribute to the site on a very occasional basis, although my participation has fallen victim to "life" - too many things to do and too few hours in the day!  Although pee features there, it's not strictly a pee site, in the sense that a popular large penis site which I belong to isn't.  If you're broad minded it well repays a good read.  It certainly has a history of having a good sense of community.  I don't make any judgements about the veracity of stories there, because life has taught me that the more improbable and far fetched a narrative might sound, the likelier it is, if anything, to be true.  

It’s amaising how that sight has been operational for so long. Yes it does seem that posters there tend to come and go over time. Such is life and other commitments I guess. There is a good community over there, with several regular contributors.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I was a regular contributor back in 2003 under the name "Raging Urophile" where i discussed in detail the origins of my fetish and my frustrating experiences, starting on page 1095. I am guessing I had at least 50 posts over a year or so, maybe more. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 months later...
On 7/10/2023 at 5:32 PM, luv2watch said:

I was a regular contributor back in 2003 under the name "Raging Urophile" where i discussed in detail the origins of my fetish and my frustrating experiences, starting on page 1095. I am guessing I had at least 50 posts over a year or so, maybe more. 

I remember that website. It was mostly for fans of monster turds, which turned me off. 

Raging Urophile,you had some great stories and content if I recall. I most enjoyed stories from women with enormous bladders who peed forever. I really didn't care if their stories were true or not, they were exciting. Too bad none of them ever write anything anymore. 

I need to get back there sometime.  Unfortunately I struggle to keep up with the other forums I'm on to be honest.  In fact if I'm really truthful, I fail miserably. I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day and I had the energies of a twenty year old rather than a sixty year old who's body thinks he's eighty!