InsertName’s pee adventures

7 minutes ago, InsertName said:

He clearly could tell I was being shifty lol “I’m so sorry I… uh. Sorry… door.” His brain was trying to work out if I was doing what he thought or not and it broke. 

Has he said anything since? Or will it be one of those things that is *never mentioned again* lol

21 hours ago, InsertName said:

I have never in my life pissed on a tree and for some reason, to me, this is the hottest thing I’ve ever done. I wish so much I could have recorded it. 

Your story is about the hottest I've heard in some times.

I, too, wish you had recorded it, but I'm sure you will be doing that next time. And maybe a few times after that! 😛

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, InsertName said:

I think he just didn’t see enough to be able to comment. He and I are pretty open and tease each other when we catch one another. Then again, sometimes he’s very tactful. A few months ago he got off of work a few hours early. I had been extremely horny for days but unable to cum and the few times I did weren’t satisfying it for me. I was in the shower with the detachable shower head on the hard stream setting watching videos of men pissing and imagining it was their piss on my clit instead of the shower. It took a while but I squeezed muscles to feel any little drop of my own piss and make the space just below my clit more sensitive to the water jet. When I came, it was so hard and forceful that I heard myself making a ton of loud noise. It was completely out of my control and unexpected. I finished up and got dressed thinking how fortunate I was that he hadn’t been home. I came out and he was in the next room eating cereal. He casually held conversation with me while I awkwardly responded. I eventually asked how long he has been home and he said a while. Then he continued talking about home repairs etc like nothing. So then I asked “we’re you here while I was in the shower?” Yes. “How long was I in the shower after you got home?” About 15 minutes. “are we just pretending that like …?” He started laughing and said he knew how self conscious I was about it so he wasn’t going to say anything. He actually was walking past the door when he heard whimpering and gasping and stood there listening for like 10 min until I finished. He was all “sorry. I couldn’t help it. It was so fucking hot” 🤣🤣🤣

What a fantastic relationship to have with him!

15 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Your story is about the hottest I've heard in some times.

I, too, wish you had recorded it, but I'm sure you will be doing that next time. And maybe a few times after that! 😛

Thank you! I worried pissing on a tree was too dull for members here and almost didn’t write it up. 

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, InsertName said:

Thank you! I worried pissing on a tree was too dull for members here and almost didn’t write it up. 

Maybe for some, but not for me. Especially if you were ever to share a tree with someone. 😉

• Hot 1
On 6/10/2023 at 1:15 PM, glad1 said:

Maybe for some, but not for me. Especially if you were ever to share a tree with someone. 😉

Oh my god I would do that for every piss I have from now until death if I had the right yard and partner for it

Edited by InsertName
  • Hot 2
1 minute ago, InsertName said:

Oh my god I would do that for every piss I have from now until death if I had the right yard and parter for it

InsertName and Glad standing by a tree.
P-I-S-S-I-N-G

• Hug 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

I'm very much an outdoors person, so I really appreciate posts like this. It's great that you seem to be getting plenty of practice. I say the more the better, especially if your bladder is shy.

Nice you too find the experience so liberating. I, too, hope you will be able to walk into the woods and pee with ease. If there's anything I can do to encourage you with that, don't hesitate to ask.

• Agree 1
25 minutes ago, InsertName said:

This morning, I pulled into a lot near an infrequently used nature path. I’m practicing peeing in the outdoors since I do have a shy bladder and it can be miserable on hikes. I’ve backed into the same parking spot a few times now, in the far back corner of the little lot so I can see others as quickly as they see me. The first day I did this, I used a funnel to pee in a cup in the car with a sweatshirt further blocking the view just in case someone pulled in. I’ve worked my way up to this morning when I squatted out my car door! It felt so liberating more than sexual or naughty. I hope to work my way to actually walking into the wooded area to pee with ease. https://www.erome.com/a/s2USnEjo

Lovely location and alluring situation... the car structure we can see is definitely the suitable frame to your work-of-art

• Love 1

I so love the way you tell your stories here, sharing the moments when you suddenly aware that you need to pee quite badly and, unable to hold it much longer, weighing up the possible locations where you can safely, and with pleasure, release your beautiful warm pee.  Your videos might not be best quality angles etc but I truly found true intimacy there in the way you share your beautiful intimate release with us.  All just perfect! I would walk out in the countryside any day with you, it would be so exciting to share!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

I so love the way you tell your stories here, sharing the moments when you suddenly aware that you need to pee quite badly and, unable to hold it much longer, weighing up the possible locations where you can safely, and with pleasure, release your beautiful warm pee.  Your videos might not be best quality angles etc but I truly found true intimacy there in the way you share your beautiful intimate release with us.  All just perfect! I would walk out in the countryside any day with you, it would be so exciting to share!

I’m definitely still working on the camera angles, so perhaps you can hold it for me 😉 Thank you for the sweet feedback. I’m glad that you’ve enjoyed watching them. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, InsertName said:

Hahaha thanks! I know detailing being clumsy isn’t classically “sexy,” but it’s real and I’ve reached an age where I realized a lot of my anxiety when I was a younger adult was because I thought everyone else was perfect. So I like to normalize weaknesses (aka developing skills 😘)

Given a choice between being clumsy and not doing anything because you feel you're not "perfect", you find you miss out on a great many adventures if you choose the latter.

Your developing skills seem to be working out very well for you. Maybe us, too. 😆

• Haha 1