Other women have trouble peeing when too horny?

Yes, I do too, I actually just mentioned it in another topic. Also when I’m very turned on or when I’ve been edging for a long time (which also results in being too aroused I guess 😅). Even when I’m alone and just go for a pee on my own toilet it feels as if I’m somehow ‘blocked’ inside and unable to pee. 

Peeing with/on a partner always adds some tension (nervousness? 🤔) on top of arousal for me so I can imagine that you couldn’t pee in the golden shower situation :’) You say it was in the bathroom though. If there’s also a toilet in your bathroom you can maybe try sitting on the toilet like you usually do to trick your body into getting the flow started, that has worked for me on multiple similar occasions 🙂 

Edit: here’s what is probably the scientific reason why (some) women can’t pee when aroused: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urethral_sponge

Edited by M.Vixen
  • Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife always pees after sex, and sometimes it takes her a while to get it going. Especially if she has orgasmed. It's not uncommon that she might sit there on the toilet for 3-5 minutes (sometimes more) waiting for the stream to start.

I've asked her about it, and she says that when she orgasms, she gets all clenched up down there and it takes a while to relax enough to pee. 

This is one of the reasons she has told me why she'd never be able to pee during sex. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 6/14/2023 at 6:37 PM, Bacardi said:

Eh. If I get super horny when I have to pee or if I'm holding it doesn't really hinder me from peeing. But I find if I orgasm right before I can't pee. Usually I lose the need to pee all together and then it hits me an hour or so later and I'm rushing to the bathroom nearly pissing my pants 😖

I relate to the part of not needing to pee right after masturbation, especially if I did it as a way to postpone getting up to pee, and later on becoming way more desperate than I was before. 

• Like 1
Guest Wetling

It's harder when I'm horny and I have to push a little more, but it is more about how excited I am in the location I'm going to. If I'm really okay with flooding it, it gets easier.

If my bladder is full and I orgasm it just shoots out when the waves hit me. I can hold it back but it makes the orgasm less intense. Directly afterwards it is almost impossible to pee more and it takes a few minutes to relax and let go again. 😊

Edited by Wetling
On 7/19/2023 at 11:23 AM, Kirby23 said:

My wife always pees after sex, and sometimes it takes her a while to get it going. Especially if she has orgasmed. It's not uncommon that she might sit there on the toilet for 3-5 minutes (sometimes more) waiting for the stream to start.

I've asked her about it, and she says that when she orgasms, she gets all clenched up down there and it takes a while to relax enough to pee. 

This is one of the reasons she has told me why she'd never be able to pee during sex. 🤷‍♂️

It's great to have a woman who can tell you all about how she experiences it.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

As a man, I have encountered this issue multiple times as well. When giving a golden shower, stage fright creeps up and I’m simply unable to go, despite having had a few pints or even if I was bursting to go. It just does not come out.

What usually helps is going to pee in the toilet bowl, and once the stream comes out, switch target 😉 that kills the joy slightly but hey, whatever works.

• Love 1

I know the original question was about women, but I can try to answer this from a man's perspective as well, if it might be of interest.

The first time I peed in my wife during sex was about a year ago. I posted about it on this forum. That was probably the most exciting, and perhaps the most difficult, because it was the first time I'd ever done it.

Now I've done it many times, so it's pretty easy for me to do, generally speaking. The only tricky part is that if I'm VERY aroused, the act of trying to pee inside my wife's vagina can sometimes trigger my orgasm instead. 

But I've also found that the more full my bladder is, the easier it is to pee during sex without triggering the orgasm. I'll do the pee first, then do some "sloshy" thrusts for a little while, then let the orgasm come.

There's nothing quite like the feeling of a full bladder pee inside a vagina during sex. It's an AMAZING feeling.

• Hot 2
  • 4 weeks later...

If I'm turned on/horny I can usually still pee at that point. But I've been getting a lot stimulation and nearing orgasm or I actually do orgasm, I can't pee for a while afterward no matter how full my bladder is*! It'll be half an hour or so and then the urge hits me all at once and then I've got to piss so bad.

*except for one time when I had to pee really really bad before having sex and someone was using a vibrator on me and when I orgasmed, I pissed in gushes. I let my bed partner think they made me squirt

• Hot 4