MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF PEE EXPERIENCES

12 hours ago, Peter_Pee said:

Does the feeling of being desperate to pee turn you on and if so does having an orgasm when bursting make the orgasm stronger? 

Not really when I’m desperate I just want to pee and get it done with continue along with my day I usually pee before and after masturbation 

• Hot 1
12 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

My step dad who I never mentioned or even acknowledge his existence on this website since I didn’t have his permission now I do he thinks its a cool concept. 

He’s always been my “dad” since my biological sperm donor was never their when he was he was a drunktard 

so her one mine and my dad interactions 

potty training:

My dad at first to me just told me to move my hips. We would practice very day outside before I tried in an actually toilet. We did the hip thing until I got that down it took about 2 to 3 months of practice. Then my father explained that I should try to pubic area near my labia as a aiming guide so I did it took me two years to learn but I did. My dad said to not worry about the final drips aim down and hopefully they go in but if they don’t and hit they floor there’s no biggie

What do you mean move your hips? Do you mean you were standing outside in a diaper or you were standing outside with no pants?

• 1 month later...

I'm curious about that particular pee experience too, Abby. My GF gives me her whole bladder content to quench my thirst regularly, and I simply LOVE it! I slept last night with my head on the towel she peed on yesterday, while she was peeing in my mouth! I had a great night, dreaming about her beautiful peeing pussy. 🥰

• Like 1
9 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Many of times

My mom and I where on a mother and daughter trip only so where going to spa resort fancy resort the only issue was 8 hours away I was bottomless as I am always when driving long distances my mom was sleeping I had drank 2 large Starbucks Teas and 2 water bottles so my bladder was pretty full so I start peeing while driving like nothing is happening my wide thick stream hit the street wheel a couple times my mom woke since she heard hissing as I finish peeing she wipes me

Amazing! Out of interest, do you clean the piss after you finish the drive, or just leave it? Have you ever had comments about a piss smell from friends you've given a lift to? I'd love to piss whilst driving but I'm terrified about my carpet getting ruined 

• Like 2
On 7/3/2023 at 10:34 AM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

We where having a lockdown that means we can’t leave school since something bad has happened next or inside the school so I couldn’t go use the “restroom” so was getting desperate and I told the teacher I needed to pee so he said to pee in the trash can I didn’t mind that their was barley cover at all I didn’t care about it all I cared about was releasing my pee so I did and it was very loud

I bet some of your classmates secretly enjoyed the show.

Edited by steve25805
5 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Megan: “I don’t know Abby I never pee outside the toilet or in the shower while im showering.”

Well, she wasn’t shy about admitting peeing in the shower!

5 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I was thinking of going in a washing machine but that’s to mean

Nothing wrong with pissing in a washing machine, they’re supposed to be dirty on the inside, that’s what they’re for 🙃

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...