To the vandals

What has me curious is the mindset of the people (mainly women) who go crazy peeing on things they shouldn't so I have a question for the folks who have done some  outrageous pee vandalism. I mean completely soaked, made a huge mess, or even damaged things. What was the most extreme vandalism that made you feel like you went too far, also what was the act that made you feel like you could take it further? I'm also curious to know what was it that made you feel those feelings after the fact? Let's discuss.

Edited by this is interesting
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, this is interesting said:

What has me curious is the mindset of the people who go crazy peeing on things they shouldn't so I have a question for the folks who have done some  outrageous pee vandalism. I mean completely soaked, made a huge mess, or even damaged things. What was the most extreme vandalism that made you feel like you went too far, also what was the act that made you feel like you could take it further? I'm also curious to know what was it that made you feel those feelings after the fact? Let's discuss.

That's a great question! The only vandalism I ever felt went too far was in one of those walk-in ATM's. Because after I did it, I realized it probably had a hidden camera inside it. After a year of not being contacted by the authorities I figured I was in the clear.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
21 minutes ago, Takashi96 said:

That's a great question! The only vandalism I ever felt went too far was in one of those walk-in ATM's. Because after I did it, I realized it probably had a hidden camera inside it. After a year of not being contacted by the authorities I figured I was in the clear.

Haha wait so you felt you went too far because of the thought of a hidden camera not the act itself?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Pissmarker1 said:

Sometimes after jerking off to my own video of pouring piss all over a girl's clothes in her locker (at my college), I feel a little guilty.

Then I rewatch it and jerk off again.

Wait how did you get into the girls locker room to begin with. You should probably explain that scene.

Just now, Brian777 said:

i think the worst thing i’ve done was pee into an open convertible. all over the front seat and steering wheel. you just get a rush of adrenaline  knowing that you’re doing something you shouldn’t. it’s so much fun. 

So second part to the question is do you think you went too far or you did but felt to take it farther?

Staff Notice:

Since time has passed and we have newer members on board, it's perhaps worth mentioning that Peefans has a specific policy in place for extreme content / pee vandalism.

That policy is linked from the Site Rules page and can be found in detail here.

The intention is not to ban or censor all discussion around the more extreme aspects of our kink.  But it is intended to prevent the arguments and fall-outs which have happened in the past regarding the more extreme aspects.  In particular, from the top level owner of Peefans came this instruction:

Firstly, I want to be clear that we absolutely allow 'naughty peeing' discussion - for example, peeing in public, on a carpet, seat etc. 

An issue only arises when the post is talking about physical damage / loss / distress to non-consenting people. For example, breaking into a stranger's car to pee on it crosses the line, but if that same story had been simplified to simply mentioning peeing in a car, that would not be an issue.

The problem is when the focus is on extreme illegal activity / revenge towards unwilling participants.  

Asking: 'is this causing serious distress to an unwilling participant?' is perhaps the best test for whether it's allowed here or not. From now on, I will be asking moderators to delete posts that cross this line, and you can report posts that you feel are inappropriate. 

Again, I want to stress that naughty peeing IS allowed - feel free to share experiences about peeing on a floor, peeing in public etc. But if the story/question involves serious negative consequences for someone else who is not a willing participant, please don't post it (or adapt the post so it does fit the rules, by being vague about some details).

Now let's be very clear on the original question:  "What was the most extreme vandalism that made you feel like you went too far, also what was the act that made you feel like you could take it further? I'm also curious to know what was it that made you feel those feelings after the fact?"

For me, the key to this topic is about feelings - what made you feel like you went too far.  What made you feel like you could have taken it further...

Whilst we are discussing feelings about actions which took place and that discussion is in an impartial and balanced manner, then there shouldn't be cause for concern.  If this thread turns into glorification and encouragement on causing damage, distress and loss to innocent third parties then staff will be acting as instructed and removing posts.

Hopefully that's fair?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 hours ago, this is interesting said:

Haha wait so you felt you went too far because of the thought of a hidden camera not the act itself?

Well, the potential legal and financial consequences would probably far outweigh the act itself. And while I did get a certain thrill from it, my primary catalyst was a combination of desperation+crowded alleys+extreme drunkeness+displeasure over the added fees from using another bank's ATM. 

2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I don’t think of any of my peeing as deliberate vandalism and wouldn’t want my exploits to have significant negative impact on others.  However, I have peed in various hotel rooms and the one when I felt I went too far was when I soaked a mattress to the extent that I felt I had to go out and buy a hair dryer to dry it before checking out.   It stared off as just a few spurts in bed before I went to sleep but then a few more spurts and then I let my bladder go fully.  Then when I woke up and added to it.   When I got up I realised there was no way it would dry before I checked out (even though I was there for another night).

The other one was when I found an old bus/coach which I thought was going to be scrapped and I visited it several times and peed on the upholstered seats and carpeted floor, enjoying fun with no consequences for anyone - Then someone bought the bus and returned it to service!   Oops.

Thanks for sharing. With the bus did you felt bad about it or would you have done worse? Also One thing I know needs to be said so everyone is on the same page as reality, because I'm seeing folks say they don't want to cause any negativity towards people or you could naughty pee and somehow that's separate from vandalism. Here's the thing and please  understand  this moving forward. Anytime urine is going towards anything that was not meant for urine.....that's vandalism. Why? Because it's not adding value towards that item. You're leaving loads of bacteria,  a smell, and if not treated early....stains depending on the surface. Just had to share that every one knows if we engage in naughty pee then you're vandalizing something. But back to your story with the bus, I get the allure. 😊

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I don’t think of any of my peeing as deliberate vandalism and wouldn’t want my exploits to have significant negative impact on others.  However, I have peed in various hotel rooms and the one when I felt I went too far was when I soaked a mattress to the extent that I felt I had to go out and buy a hair dryer to dry it before checking out.   It stared off as just a few spurts in bed before I went to sleep but then a few more spurts and then I let my bladder go fully.  Then when I woke up and added to it.   When I got up I realised there was no way it would dry before I checked out (even though I was there for another night).

The other one was when I found an old bus/coach which I thought was going to be scrapped and I visited it several times and peed on the upholstered seats and carpeted floor, enjoying fun with no consequences for anyone - Then someone bought the bus and returned it to service!   Oops.

Btw I hope you don't feel attacked. That's not my aim. I like public peeing as well. I just thought it was weird how folks aren't calling it vandalism.  You know? 😊

• Like 2

I've pretty much kept it to hotel rooms, and nothing I've really felt *too* bad about. Usually just dumping piss under the bed or behind the dressers and such. Could I go a bit further? Sure, but I get what I want out of what little I do. Breaks up the boredom of solo travel.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12.5.2023 at 05:32, this is interesting said:

Was mich neugierig macht, ist die Denkweise der Menschen (hauptsächlich Frauen), die verrückt werden, wenn sie auf Dinge pinkeln, die sie nicht sollten. Deshalb habe ich eine Frage an die Leute, die unverschämten Pinkel-Vandalismus begangen haben. Ich meine, völlig durchnässt, eine riesige Sauerei angerichtet oder sogar Dinge beschädigt. Was war der extremste Vandalismus, der Ihnen das Gefühl gab, zu weit gegangen zu sein, und welche Tat gab Ihnen das Gefühl, dass Sie noch weiter gehen könnten? Ich bin auch neugierig und möchte wissen, warum Sie diese Gefühle im Nachhinein gespürt haben. Lass uns diskutieren.

I personally don't care where I pee as long as I don't have to put it away myself. If something breaks, for example in a hotel, that's okay with me and doesn't bother me.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • 1 month later...
On 5/11/2023 at 10:32 PM, this is interesting said:

What has me curious is the mindset of the people (mainly women) who go crazy peeing on things they shouldn't so I have a question for the folks who have done some  outrageous pee vandalism. I mean completely soaked, made a huge mess, or even damaged things. What was the most extreme vandalism that made you feel like you went too far, also what was the act that made you feel like you could take it further? I'm also curious to know what was it that made you feel those feelings after the fact? Let's discuss.

My personal limits are anything that kids will come in contact with or would be likely to see. I don't mind if an adult accidentally sees my dick etc but I would feel bad about accidentally including kids. You may have heard the expression "punching down" I try not to "piss down".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1