Advertising

5 hours ago, Kupar said:

I hope you get well soon @Bacardi 💕

Thanks Father Kupar. The weather has been crap recently here so I think I'm just getting a cold. Still trying to rest and take it easy. 

4 hours ago, Brian777 said:

Lmao. I'd put them on other people's cars that's so funny

I remember seeing one that says "this person doesn't know this is here. Honk and wave madly!" Or something like that 🤣

• Love 1

I’m on a long road trip in a couple of months - one of three vehicles and towing my caravan.  The other two drivers are EXACTLY the kind of people to prank me like that at any opportunity. 

I guess attack is my best line of defence?

• Haha 2
  • 1 month later...
On 5/2/2023 at 5:37 AM, Bacardi said:

Thanks Father Kupar. The weather has been crap recently here so I think I'm just getting a cold. Still trying to rest and take it easy. 

I remember seeing one that says "this person doesn't know this is here. Honk and wave madly!" Or something like that 🤣

I think the funniest case of this I've seen is someone finding a car that was already plastered in far right political bumper stickers and adding a "Student Driver" sticker on it.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
On 6/10/2023 at 3:21 AM, Peenicks said:

I think the funniest case of this I've seen is someone finding a car that was already plastered in far right political bumper stickers and adding a "Student Driver" sticker on it.

Nikki!!! So happy to see you back online! I love you so much ❤️

• Hug 1

It's all rainbow colored, it's hard to take it serious.

The "I love golden showers" should be with yellow background or yellow heart.

It would be fun to get it on the car as joke and keep it on the car as a joke (untill you find the right one to get some pleasure)

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I don't know if this has been seen or posted on the site before...    I don't know if Volkswagen has a big market sector in China, and I don't really understand the advert.  But I'm sold on it...

https://www.adsoftheworld.com/campaigns/pee-in-the-pants-girl

image.thumb.png.085eda3e027ac10c89c2dae65b1bca04.png

I'm imagining the conversation between the ad agency creative director and the model agency. "Yes, that's right. We need a model with a slim waist and nice hips to be photographed in various pairs of jeans. And yes, she needs to have wet herself ... or at least, appear to have wet herself.... no, this isn't a wind-up."

• Haha 2
On 5/1/2023 at 10:13 PM, Bacardi said:

Doing some late night Amazon shopping as I am sick and can't sleep when I came across these:

693833763_Screenshot_20230501_230307_AmazonShopping.thumb.jpg.d61d74787346638d07c07b33de947412.jpg

I want golden showers and deep throat king (even tho I am a deep throat queen 💅🏼). Also most of these are so overly sexual I'd hope no one would actually put them on the back of their cars lol. They are magnets and I guess could also go elsewhere. 

I wish I had a fancier car because of stickers like these. Putting these on a beater will cause people to make fun of you, putting them on something fancy will make the mad. Where's me 911 turbo with "I pee in sinks" on it lol.

36 minutes ago, Horse_water said:

I wish I had a fancier car because of stickers like these. Putting these on a beater will cause people to make fun of you

Life hack: have huge dick, drive small car to compensate

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Life hack: have huge dick, drive small car to compensate

Lol true. I've had honda civic's up to a Ram 3500 dually. I'd love to daily a little car but people are so clueless and inattentive unless you fill up their whole mirror.

17 minutes ago, Wetling said:

There are lots of strange things on Amazon.

True. K - my wife - used to use this phone case

image.thumb.png.0bff804293025fafdd07f703f853daa9.png

Sorry mods - this is off the pee topic now 😞 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Kupar said:

True. K - my wife - used to use this phone case

image.thumb.png.0bff804293025fafdd07f703f853daa9.png

Sorry mods - this is off the pee topic now 😞 

I mean castify let's you customize phone cases lol. If I didn't have such a unique phone I'd consider getting one that says "I'm an intelligent, classy, well educated woman who has a pee fetish" 🤣 and if they couldn't do it I guarantee someone on etsy would. 

11 hours ago, Simpfan4 said:

We guessed that she had finally seen the bumper sticker her boyfriend had placed on the back of her minivan months ago, which proclaimed how much she loved masturbation!   

I hope that it was magnetic and not a sticker 🫣 tho I couldn't be mad at my husband if he did that to my car cause I do, in fact, love masturbation 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1