Describing my toilet pee before work.

2 hours ago, Sophie said:

I turned around to look at my bum in the mirror, making sure I looked presentable

Oh come on Sophie - surely you looked twice and thought "Yeah ... that's more than presentable" 😉 

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
On 4/26/2023 at 3:56 PM, Kupar said:

Oh come on Sophie - surely you looked twice and thought "Yeah ... that's more than presentable" 😉 

I mean, the reason I looked at myself from behind was to make sure my blouse was tucked in properly, and there was no awkward creases or anything... but yeah. I did admire my bum a little! I am quite proud of it to be honest.

• Love 3
On 4/26/2023 at 8:42 PM, peeingone said:

@Sophie Very nice story Sophie! Did you make hissing sounds while you were peeing? 

No hissing I'm afraid! I don't usually hiss when I pee unless I have reached breaking point and it is gushing out. This was a nice gentle wee.

On 4/27/2023 at 1:06 AM, muffinhuntr said:

I really enjoyed this. An everyday bathroom experience that we guys are usually not privy to. Thank you your very vivid description of an every day pee.

Thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed it! I am always cautious with posting stories like these because I think people won't like it, it's just a normal mundane every day wee.

There will be more of these in the future!

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed it! I am always cautious with posting stories like these because I think people won't like it, it's just a normal mundane every day wee.

There will be more of these in the future!

Well I'm sure most of us would agree that you have a talent for turning "a normal mundane every day wee" into a wonderful story

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MC Cumzy said:

Well I'm sure most of us would agree that you have a talent for turning "a normal mundane every day wee" into a wonderful story

Great story can’t wait for more 👍

• Agree 1
  • Love 1