Colette is now available to answer all your questions!

15 hours ago, karozen said:

Can you please tell me about your interest for pee standing up? Since when you start doing it , how and where did you learn it ?

Well, at first it seemed to be a huge challenge, an activity which is not really suitable nor convenient for a woman. And so I started to try and prove to myself that nothing is impossible! But, to my surprise, there had been very little problem to learn how to do it properly...

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, colette888 said:

It did happen a few times in my quite long pissing career...

On the floor mainly, but also into a couple of trash baskets or even just on the bench, from the edge or just sitting/hovering on top of it.

That’s hot! Using the bench is even more naughtier than peeing on the floor. What was the reason you have chosen the bench in some cases? 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Peetrickx said:

That’s hot! Using the bench is even more naughtier than peeing on the floor. What was the reason you have chosen the bench in some cases? 

Well, in my life I usually try to vary, if not boredom sits in....

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1
42 minutes ago, colette888 said:

Well, in my life I usually try to vary, if not boredom sits in....

Sounds logical 😊

So it was only for fun to make a big mess for the other guests?

Did you left the tissue afterwards?

1 minute ago, Peetrickx said:

Sounds logical 😊

So it was only for fun to make a big mess for the other guests?

Did you left the tissue afterwards?

As I wrote before, I try and vary, all the time... 

Hence, at times I leave a tissue behind, while others I don't, I wipe by the fingers or even avoid wiping... on the spur of the moment!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 3:43 PM, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Idk if this had been asked already

I'm sorry if it has

Do you enjoy watching men pee?

Difficul Q. to be answered in few words... Anyway, while I prefer watching pissing women, in certain situations I find men interesting too, mainly when they assume a protagonist attitude...

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Protagonist attitude?

Yes, what I mean is that some men decide to pee outdoors in quite a blatant way, in order to be watched and seem to gain importance because of that...

7 hours ago, colette888 said:

Not particularly

I have started with the same...

Then I asked myself I need either stop this passion way as I do not want others feel "not particularly"...  or there must be a tasty way...

First try was "not this time", then "ohh not again" and slowly you find your way to change yourself to be that tasty too... "Yes you can!" , (it is not obama-care....)

Wish you more fan on the way!!!

7 hours ago, A_AShes said:

I have started with the same...

Then I asked myself I need either stop this passion way as I do not want others feel "not particularly"...  or there must be a tasty way...

First try was "not this time", then "ohh not again" and slowly you find your way to change yourself to be that tasty too... "Yes you can!" , (it is not obama-care....)

Wish you more fan on the way!!!

Thanks a lot for your kind message, but, please, let me explain that the "not particularly" only meant that tasting my own pee isn't my favorite activity, not that I have problems with that...

• Hot 1
3 minutes ago, colette888 said:

Thanks a lot for your kind message, but, please, let me explain that the "not particularly" only meant that tasting my own pee isn't my favorite activity, not that I have problems with that...

Yes indeed, you are opened to many choices... Sorry, I forgot in my little pee world...

Edited by A_AShes
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

what were you wearing when you pissed in the balloon.  did it show?  did everyone watch or give you some privacy.  How did you announce you'd do it?

And do you like wetting "dressed up" nicely or smartly?  or what are your favorite clothes to wear?  I like to see wet tights/pantyhose

• 1 month later...

How present is this kink in your everyday life in the sense of you thinking about it when walking the streets for example? 

Is this kink or the feelings it sparks present everytime you pee somewhere or are there occasions when it is JUST a pure necessity without any excitement involved wether while in the act or afterwards?