The PF household (the sims 4)

AWN_84

Starting this idea now, having some sims representing members of our loved community, and share their activities here! Even have you guys steer the actions of the sims in game

To Kickstart, i want to know who wants to have their in-game avatar, each household can support 8 sims without mods, with myself included there are 7 spots, i think @Bacardi was eager about the idea, so i assume she wants in?

Next, i need to know if you want lifelike representations, or leave to my imagination about each ones looks.

Hope this is going to be a lot of fun! See you in game! 

I have a loads of mods, so worry not, our fetish is going to be in game lol

Edited by AWN_84
Ps
  • Love 2

So @Bacardi i set up the game, just the two of us for now, as ppl express interest in joining i will add them to the household, let me know what you think of your representation in game, mine is not AT ALL look like me lol

1337883648_04-09-23_12-32-59PM.thumb.png.d484b565e60450e3e74b01c327470b27.png

842019087_04-09-23_12-33-55PM.thumb.png.451b106bc49c8d376f836b95ca0caa7f.png

I added i trimmed bush lol, let me know if you want any changes, i set the household on a very large house, wit money hack and no aging

966580364_04-09-23_12-34-40PM.thumb.png.986775878d5c2344030525ec5ce44150.png

That is myself, not so like myself lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That looks so much like me without actually looking like me.  I love it!

If you get a good picture of me getting a golden shower can I use it as my pfp?

Edited by Bacardi
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Also why is there a kids room lol. 

All the good houses are ocuppied by other households, i just evicted them and moved our household there, so there was no remodeling yet lol

That looks so much like me without actually looking like me.  I love it!

If you get a good picture of me getting a golden shower can I use it as my pfp?

There is some Golden Shower animations on my list, eill try to find it, and im glad i came close to your rl self 😆

And before we get too far in this I have a question.

So I don't mind being represented in your game. I know Wicked Whims can get wild and you can do almost anything, but if I start to get uncomfortable with what I see in this thread you will respect my wishes and, at the least, stop posting me? I know I can't control what you do in game so I won't ask you to completely remove me from your file. But I was thinking last night there are somethings where I have to draw the line, even for my sim characters lol.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

So I don't mind being represented in your game. I know Wicked Whims can get wild and you can do almost anything, but if I start to get uncomfortable with what I see in this thread you will respect my wishes and, at the least, stop posting me? I know I can't control what you do in game so I won't ask you to completely remove me from your file. But I was thinking last night there are somethings where I have to draw the line, even for my sim characters lol.

Like if your sim starts hating Italy or is flat chested 😉

Edited by oliver2
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Like if your sim starts hating Italy or is flat chested 😉

Well scroll up and you can see she is definitely not flat chested. But yes if I see her wiping her ass with the Italian flag it's over! I'd probably find @AWN_84 and burn his computer down for that. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bacardi said:

Well scroll up and you can see she is definitely not flat chested. But yes if I see her wiping her ass with the Italian flag it's over! I'd probably find @AWN_84 and burn his computer down for that. 

Plot twist: @AWN_84 has a burning-computer kink

You can probably pee on the Italian flag. It’d be seen as some sort of blessing. I mean, unless you have to climb up a dangerous flagpole or something

Edited by oliver2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

You can probably pee on the Italian flag. It’d be seen as some sort of blessing. I mean, unless you have to climb up a dangerous flagpole or something

Great. I can give so many people a golden shower and strut my pole dancing skills!

• Love 2

Np at all, like i said you can even steer the direction this game goes, after all we are here to have fun

And don't worry, no flags in the game  i  would never be on your bad side🤣🤣

And for her body proportions @oliver2, she did leave to my imagination so....

Edited by AWN_84
11 minutes ago, Mrs.Bridger said:

I have it on the xbox. I'm guessing you have it on PC?

Yes, i simply can't play the sims without mods anymore, not only the kinky ones, but a lot of quality of life improvements, like realist bills, new clothes, interactions and so on

40 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

You didn't even have to do that. Here is a refresher lol

https://peefans.com/topic/12634-best-pictures-of-titties/?do=findComment&comment=344081

Somehow i missed it lol, seeing now i think i made them too small, and got the nipple colour wrong, by default they follow the skin tone, lighter tones have light coloured nipples, more dark skinned tone have more darker nipples

Edited by AWN_84