Going on the floor at Shows

7 hours ago, Roses smell like pee said:

I done this many times like the time I went to knot fest and I was wearing a black plaid skirt and fishnet leggings I got drunk and I peed right where I was standing in the dirt field 

Your amazing! I wish there were FAR more women in this world like you!

On 4/6/2023 at 4:56 PM, MonsterKane46 said:

it happens all the time at concerts... went to an Eminem one a few years back with a guy friend and a few girl friends.... none of the girls used the bathroom so guess what they were doing all night

Indeed, and the longer the event, the more fun there is...

Edited by colette888
  • Agree 1
On 4/6/2023 at 3:56 PM, colette888 said:

Believe me, in this world THERE ARE plenty of women who do that, she's not an exception!!

It’s just frustrating that I know none of them 😂

I used to work at a lot of festivals and would see people peeing by the fence line a lot. But never anyone in the crowd itself and everyone I knew was boring and thought it was “disgusting” even by the fence line and obviously as I was working I had to pretend to be disinterested and as we had staff toilets which were a little - not much - better than the public ones I couldn’t even join in! 

Did pee under the stage a few times though 🤭

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, PrincessApricot said:

I have peed standing in the crowd at an outdoor event. I was in shorts and it was dark outside. I simply held the crotch of my shorts and panties to one side and let out my stream. No one noticed (or if they did, certainly no one cared). I peed 3-4 times over the course of the night. 

That's awesome! Do any of your friends know that you can pee standing up? 

1 minute ago, PrincessApricot said:

Well. These weren’t the tidiest pees. It’s easy to pee standing up when your only target is the ground beneath you and you don’t mind if your thigh is a little damp. 

I was just curious if you were one of those elite, stand up, no she-wee for me, with girlfriends who are in awe of your skills, types? Either way, that's still an awesome story!