public wetting first time tips?

hey all!! im planning on my first public “wetting” tomorrow!! while i do plan to do it diapered for the first time, im very nervous!! any tips??

im most likely going to do it at the mall, but im also debating on a sex shop not near my house while casually asking if they have any wetting films?? or while asking them for advice on toys they have i can incorporate a pee fetish in to?? i think itd be hot with them not knowing im actively peeing!!

what would be the most enjoyable?! if i go to the mall, im thinking of slowly leaking while talking to people, in the elevator, eating food, etc so i can enjoy it longer but im also scared the more often i pee the more likely i am to be noticed !! any tips or words of encouragement so i dont back out??!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Words of encouragement @epdreamgirl >>>    DO IT.

And please let us know what you got up to and how it went.

At the mall sounds great - you'll already know how much your chosen diaper can absorb before it leaks, and how bulky it gets along the way - so that will hopefully let you judge how you're going during the day.  There'll be the option to head into the toilets or even a shop changing room for a quick pitstop diaper swap during the day. 

I'm no expert but I'm guessing if you wear loose fitting clothes, maybe a dress or baggy joggers then any bulk shouldn't be noticeable.

When it comes to sex shop, I'm sure they'll have experienced far more extremes - and they're hardly going to be prudish vanilla types. Who knows, you may even be able to strike up a conversation on your preferences just like here (be sure to recommend they join us).    I guess it'd be more one-to-one in the sex shop setting, you and one or two sales people rather than a big anonymous mall where you can be just a face in a crowd.

Maybe in the sex shop though given the kink setting, you could really let go into a diaper without worry or perhaps even not use a diaper but just go with normal dark clothing and let a few spurts out whilst browsing about

As I say - would love to hear what develops...

• Agree 1

Just like our friend @gldenwetgoose I'd like too encourage you to do it - and would be very curious to hear how it went.

I don't have any concrete tips but taking into account what I've heard from other girls who've wet diapers in public I think you should be fine. Going in little spurts is certainly a good way to avoid leaks and if they occur, you could stop before they become obvious. 

As regards the location, I'd have a preference for you doing it at the mall. I'd find it much "naughtier" there, surrounded by completely unsuspecting people, than doing it in the "sexually charged" atmosphere of a sex shop. I love the idea that you'd do it while talking to people, in the elevator, at the supermarket checkout.....  Even if you get nervous or blush, people would just think that you're shy or distracted. No one will have any idea that you're very naughty and wetting yourself.  😊 

2 hours ago, kalle2020 said:

Just like our friend @gldenwetgoose I'd like too encourage you to do it - and would be very curious to hear how it went.

i let some out while shopping around and im debating on going back to my place to finish peeing!!! ive been curious if i peed in a handstand while diapered if itd absorb or drip down me, might have to find out

• Love 1
1 minute ago, epdreamgirl said:

i let some out while shopping around and im debating on going back to my place to finish peeing!!! ive been curious if i peed in a handstand while diapered if itd absorb or drip down me, might have to find out

If I could give an advice, just get home, put on some nice tv show or something, lie down comfortably, and let your pee flow out without holding it 😛

2 minutes ago, WateryMoose said:

Hm I see... well then, let's see if it leaks or if it absorbs it if you're doing it standing up

im hoping it runs down my back and into my hair but we’ll see what i end up doing, im on my way home now and might get inspired to do something else ahah

• Like 2
1 minute ago, epdreamgirl said:

im hoping it runs down my back and into my hair but we’ll see what i end up doing, im on my way home now and might get inspired to do something else ahah

Don't forget to tell us what you did with what you bought as well 😛

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, WateryMoose said:

Don't forget to tell us what you did with what you bought as well 😛

i bought one of those vibrators that have interchangable tops!! it has a wand, rabbit, and something with like 2 prongs!! 100% waterproof too!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
15 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

hey all!! im planning on my first public “wetting” tomorrow!! while i do plan to do it diapered for the first time, im very nervous!! any tips??

Missed the first one, well done!

I guess now that you are an old hand at wetting yourself in public it is time to try without the daiper. I think that you might need a trip to the cinema, perhaps wearing a black skirt...

The best tip I can offer is to be doing something else when you pee to misdirect from what you are doing. Check your phone or have a drink while you are peeing and no one will notice the trickles running down your legs. Be super confident and no one will ever suspect, and always pee before you get desperate.

PP

• Love 2

23 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

im most likely going to do it at the mall, but im also debating on a sex shop not near my house while casually asking if they have any wetting films?? or while asking them for advice on toys they have i can incorporate a pee fetish in to?? i think itd be hot with them not knowing im actively peeing!!

what would be the most enjoyable?! if i go to the mall, im thinking of slowly leaking while talking to people, in the elevator, eating food, etc so i can enjoy it longer but im also scared the more often i pee the more likely i am to be noticed !! any tips or words of encouragement so i dont back out??!!

Sex shop all the way 🙂  Let us know what you decide and enjoy ....