Peeing with an Audience pt 2

1 hour ago, Peefun said:

Love this! Her response sounds like she might enjoy peeing together with you - hopefully you'll have an opportunity to enjoy that with her.

I really hope so too. We often talk about sex but are both in committed relationships. But if I find out she is into pee too 👀

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

Why is it when you get told you pee loud you feel a sense of achievement..😂

I think an equivalent for a man is to take a step back from the urinal and arc gracefully over a distance of a metre or so lol ... though I have not been complimented on it yet 

Edited by Kupar
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I really hope so too. We often talk about sex but are both in committed relationships. But if I find out she is into pee too 👀

So when you were on the video call with her and she expressed interest in watching you pee again, did you think about pointing your phone down so she could literally watch you peeing?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Peefun said:

So when you were on the video call with her and she expressed interest in watching you pee again, did you think about pointing your phone down so she could literally watch you peeing?

Fuck no lol. I am too shy to do that to anyone let alone my best friend 😭 besides she watched me pee already once a few weeks ago. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I think it would have been a perfect opportunity to gauge how serious her interest in peeing is. If you aimed your phone down for just 3-4 seconds then back up, you could laugh it off as a joke if her reaction wasn't positive. If she sincerely wanted to watch you pee and said something to that effect, then you'd have taken another step in furthering your mutual pee interests. 

Then again, maybe the mood wasn't right for that based on your emotions at the time.

10 hours ago, Kupar said:

I think an equivalent for a man is to take a step back from the urinal and arc gracefully over a distance of a metre or so lol ... though I have not been complimented on it yet 

Let me be the first to compliment you on possessing such a skill. I feel a sense of jealousy within me now 🤣

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

Let me be the first to compliment you on possessing such a skill. I feel a sense of jealousy within me now 🤣

I know right? I am not so blessed in the standing to pee department.

• Agree 1

@Bacardi, firstly sorry that you were in a position of meltdown, but I hope you are OK now and your friends supported you through it.

For someone who is so shy about everything, that was a very bold thing to accept a video call when you were about to pee and to go through with peeing whilst on that call.   I totally get why you wouldn't want to show the details on the call but just to answer it and talk whilst peeing shows a building confidence - at least with that one friend.   I am sure that he fact that she had already seen you pee made a big difference and you probably wouldn't do that with any one else.  

The very fact that she said "Oh good, I get to watch you pee again" must mean that she is at least interested in pee.   Otherwise she would have either just said she would call back or she would have carried on the other conversation without mentioning the pee.  I think she is being pretty bold herself to say that and it probably is worth being aware of any subtle hints that she gives off and maybe you could give some subtle hints and see how she reacts.

Maybe when you see her, you could say to her that you hope you didn't embarrass her by answering the call when you were at an inopportune moment, but you guessed she wouldn't mind, then see how she reacts to that.

Good luck as it might end up being something that you can both share comfortably.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

@Bacardi, firstly sorry that you were in a position of meltdown, but I hope you are OK now and your friends supported you through it.

For someone who is so shy about everything, that was a very bold thing to accept a video call when you were about to pee and to go through with peeing whilst on that call.   I totally get why you wouldn't want to show the details on the call but just to answer it and talk whilst peeing shows a building confidence - at least with that one friend.   I am sure that he fact that she had already seen you pee made a big difference and you probably wouldn't do that with any one else.  

The very fact that she said "Oh good, I get to watch you pee again" must mean that she is at least interested in pee.   Otherwise she would have either just said she would call back or she would have carried on the other conversation without mentioning the pee.  I think she is being pretty bold herself to say that and it probably is worth being aware of any subtle hints that she gives off and maybe you could give some subtle hints and see how she reacts.

Maybe when you see her, you could say to her that you hope you didn't embarrass her by answering the call when you were at an inopportune moment, but you guessed she wouldn't mind, then see how she reacts to that.

Good luck as it might end up being something that you can both share comfortably.

Totally agree. I think it's fairly certain from that comment that she enjoyed watching you pee previously and would like a repeat performance.

On 3/31/2023 at 4:45 PM, Kupar said:

For me, more like a stop along the side of a trail and release a stream that arcs three metres, maybe four if if I'm sufficiently, er, inspired. And yes, I've been complimented on it, in fact on several occasions.

• Love 1