Did I Meet my Soulmate On Peefans?

Bacardi

This is a very interesting question, there are a lot of things in the world that cannot be explained. Nothing happens in the world just like that)) I am sure you are either soulmates or twin flames. I have heard and read a lot about it and was interested in it, but, unfortunately, I have never experienced or met this myself, but I very believe in it. And you, Bacardi and Chrissy, are a vivid example of this. You were lucky to meet each other, fate brought you together and I am sure that you will find even more similarities with each other.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Oleg777 said:

twin flames

So many people have told me this but i dont know what it is lol. Did a quick Google search:

Screenshot_20230314_203455_Google.thumb.jpg.2f091f8e1177eb79767a650628ab873d.jpg

It sounds pretty accurate to me. @Chrissy89 what do you think? Honestly I'm such an introvert that I don't take well to new people both on and off the forum so I don't feel instant connections, but maybe Chrissy felt one to me? I do know once we did start speaking I got comfortable with her real fast; faster than anyone else on the forum really. 

This is so much new information to take it lol. And I wonder if it still works if Chrissy is a few years older than me.

• Agree 2
6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

It sounds pretty accurate to me. @Chrissy89 what do you think?

Omg. 🥹

It wasn’t instantaneous, but it sure was pretty damn fast.  
I’ve met some truly amazing people here, and I’m thankful for that but not one has given me such a surreal experience as the one I got when I stared talking to Bacardi. Since then it’s grown and I dunno what it is.  My DNA test should be arriving today to see if we actually are related as my dad is from America so that’s a positive start 🤣 

• Hug 1
  • Love 2
On 3/13/2023 at 5:21 PM, Chrissy89 said:

Awww girl! You’re gonna make me cry. 

My life is so much better for meeting you! I don’t care that we met of a fetish site like as you have said, things have extended so much beyond what here brings and I’m eternally thankful for that!  
I love you @Bacardi

❤️

You're gonna make me cry too. I don't get nearly enough wholesomeness out of this fetish. I don't even know you two in real life, and this post fills me with warmth. 

• Love 3