Pee stories POV preferences (both fiction and real)

Erotica POV preferences  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What POV do you prefer when reading erotic stories?

• 1st person
    • 2nd person
    • 3rd person
    • No/equal preference
  2. 2. Those that answered "1st person", what gender do you prefer in the narrator?

• A gender I'm attracted to
    • A gender I'm not attracted to
    • No/equal preference

A discussion in another thread has put a curiousity in my mind, and the only way I can scratch it is by gathering data lol.

Basically, those of you who enjoy reading pee erotica, what POV do you prefer the stories to be written in? Do you like them most when told in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd person? Do you like it more when the narrator is a person of a gender you are sexually attracted to?

For me personally (a straight guy) for example, I like stories told by the perspective of women in the 1st person, especially when they go in depth about how much the narrator/main character enjoys the actions being described. On the other hand, stories written in the 1st person by men - even when involving women - don't really do it for me, even when describing activites I'd enjoy doing myself.

Curiously though, for non-erotic fiction I absolutelly cannot stand stories in the 1st person. The Divergent book trilogy is an example I can recall and it threw me off the whole time I read it.

Basically, I'm just looking to see you all's opinions on this and perhaps spark an interesting conversation 🙂

Watching with interest....    Not that it will necessarily have any impact on the way I write.

Going off at a complete tangent, my biggest pet hate with some writing (and TV documentary narration) is the presenting of a past tense event in the current.   So where they say "I went downstairs and she comes into the room..."   No, if we're recalling a past experience then you WENT downstairs and she CAME into the room."   Not that she would come into the room, or comes into the room.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, avatar said:

Do you like it more when the narrator is a person of a gender you are sexually attracted to?

🙂

🎵make a deal with God and get him to swap our places 🎼

Bush aside, I think I like it when the narrator is attracted to my gender (or: straight/bi female narrator, or gay/bi male narrator; pan/nonbinary welcome)

• Love 1

I dont really have a preference. All of my favorite stories include first and third lol. As for what I'm attracted to, reading about men peeing doesn't do too much for me. I am attracted to both men and women but prefer to read about women peeing.

• Love 1

I don't have much preference of first over third, but I really hate anything told in the second person - it just gives me the creeps.

Again I don't have much preference in female narration over male, what is more important is that it is correct for the scenario.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Paulypeeps said:

but I really hate anything told in the second person - it just gives me the creeps.

I largely agree, It is probably the most difficult stance to write in and make any kind of convincing or comfortable tale, real or fictional to work. The oddments I have tried, failed my own proofs in an abysmal way...

Do much agree with...

1 hour ago, Paulypeeps said:

I don't have much preference in female narration over male, what is more important is that it is correct for the scenario.

Keep up the good work..   xx Euro

• Like 2

While I don't mind first person in any writing, I will say it does make things a hell of a lot easier. A lot of set up can happen "off paper" saving more lengthy exposition and writing since the narrator isn't present. Or maybe I just find it easier since when writing male narrators it's basically a self insert for me, and if it's about a couple it kinda saves me half the work, character-wise.