Peeing in a bus seat

I've peed in a train and sort of in a plane seat, but never in a bus seat because I think that it's quite difficult to pull it off with people boarding and getting off it constantly? So if any of you have actually done so, how did you go about it?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I was a teenager when I last time peed in a bus, but it went something like this. I got on a bus late at night, becouse then there isn’t many passengers. All other few passengers sat in the front of the bus, but I went to sit at the back. I peed against the backrest of the seat in front of me and on the seat next to me. I got off at the next stop, because my pee was begin drain to the front of the bus..

Edited by Tony89
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ProfessionalPisser said:

This is a bold move and I’m into it. I’d love to hear more stories. 
I’ve only peed on a movie theater seat and I was with a friend in the very back. I had to pee and she dared me to pee on the seat, so I did. She did it too and then we just moved down a row… very low risk of being caught, actually. Next time I’m on a bus, though, I’ll be thinking of this!

added a gif of me, making a nice puddle on a couch, as an apology for not having a bus seat pee story.

C81F6B24-DD48-4A88-AC2A-2E854AA08470.gif

That is a beautiful strong stream!

Thank you for sharing @ProfessionalPisser

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Rosita said:

I've peed in a train and sort of in a plane seat, but never in a bus seat because I think that it's quite difficult to pull it off with people boarding and getting off it constantly? So if any of you have actually done so, how did you go about it?

Where else could someone ask this question and get sensible, reasonable suggestions in response?  That's why I love this place.

I've managed to pee in all three locations, but being a guy I found all of them to be tricky unless I just wear running shorts (black, obviously) and pee through them onto the seat.  If I have to get my cock out, it's a major hassle and the risks are increased substantially (not saying I haven't done that, just noting that it's a risky game).  My advice:  try to pick fairly quiet times (as mentioned by @Tony89), try to sit away from everyone else, don't try to flood the place because buses aren't particularly absorbent, and, most important, don't do anything to draw attention to yourself.  All of which complies with @Paulypeeps comments, and she's definitely the expert on this.

• Like 2

I’m a guy but have also been trying to plan out how to pull this off. I’m trying to pee somewhere besides the seat which is perhaps even a bit trickier. What I’ve come up with so far is to wear black compression shorts/boxer briefs (helps encourage pee to run down legs as opposed to running down the outside of the pants and splattering at the knee) under black sweat pants and then standing by the back door and wetting. Ideally I could find a bus with one of the back door areas that slopes towards the outside so the puddle would leave the bus. Haven’t decided on what shoes yet? Maybe flip flops for drainage? Do y’all think this would work or have better suggestions?