Women deliberately peeing on toilet floor

1 hour ago, Emilaze said:

Jeśli toaleta jest odosobniona, to tym bardziej powód, by sikać na podłogę haha. A jeśli będzie tłoczno, to może „spróbuję” nie przegapić toalety, ale nic nie obiecuje. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Good idea 😝

• Hug 1
On 8/10/2023 at 10:35 AM, Emilaze said:

If the restroom is secluded, then thats all the more reason to pee on the floor haha. And if its crowded then maybe I'll "try" not to miss the toilet, but no promises tho. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It is just fun to leave your mark🥰. Especially when ignoring a toilet right in front of you. 

Do you ever sit or hover over the bowl just to pee of it obto the floor?

• Hug 1
On 8/14/2023 at 12:54 AM, Emilaze said:

That sounds insane ! OMGGG! Tbh it doesn't sound sanitary either

Not the worst I have been to actually, went to a small cafe that literally had one toilet. For all sexes. There was around 70 people there for a party and they served a lot of wine that night. 

The poor bank next door had their carelessly unlocked private car park absolutely flooded. Lol. Xxx

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 months later...
On 8/10/2023 at 10:35 AM, Emilaze said:

If the restroom is secluded, then thats all the more reason to pee on the floor haha. And if its crowded then maybe I'll "try" not to miss the toilet, but no promises tho. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Isn’t it all the more fun pissing all over the toilet or on the floor when it’s crowded? Like knowing the next woman in line will have to use the toilet you just trashed. My current girlfriend is really into that. Even telling them to watch out cause “it’s really disgusting” and “someone made a huge mess” when she gets out, putting on her best pokerface.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 8/13/2023 at 10:56 PM, toiletfloorpee said:

Just a quick one, so to speak...

Out on the lash last night with a couple of friends, awful tiny nightclub that I am shocked has never been closed down. 4 toilets for 200 people, I didn't use the actual loo once, just peed next to it while one or the other of my friends sat on the toilet. I was definitely not the only one doing this. So glad I had heels.on as it was awash. Ha.

Respect you kept on going to the toilet at all. I mean did you not and some point get drunk enough to at least consider peeing somewhere else? I mean in a nightclub there are so many dark corners…