Whoops 😬 Surprise Pee Facial

On 12/3/2022 at 10:32 AM, Bacardi said:

Tonight I peed after my shower (in the boring toilet, unfortunately lol), but afterword I decided to sit and play on my phone. I do this a lot just to get some time to myself. I had a towel wrapped around my shoulders to keep me warm but I was otherwise still naked and wet from my shower. Eventually I decided to get up and clean up after dinner, and I guess I momentarily forgot where I was. Because I absent mindedly grabbed the corner of the towel and wiped myself with it instead of getting toilet paper 🤣

When I realized what I had done I laughed it off, gave myself another wipe and then threw the towel on the floor so I could wash it later that night. I exited the bathroom, went to do some dishes, then started to gather up laundry to wash. However, when I got to the bathroom I found out my husband was in there showering. No big deal. Did a few rounds of Overwatch until he was done, and when I heard the water shut off I got up to go retrieve the towel. I got to the bathroom, opened the door and silently gasped, because my husband was standing in front of the mirror drying off his face and hair with the same corner I wiped my pee with 😭😭 how do I know this you ask? The towel has a pattern and I recognized the part I wiped with. 

It never occurred to me that it was the only towel in the bathroom at the time, and I guess I should have taken the towel with me and dropped it in my dirty clothes basket. I dunno. I feel so bad lol.

Yeah nah he would never have realised that. Funny story though! It could have been worse….I thought you were gonna say you left you phone open on PeeFans and he walled in and saw that!!

It's not like you peed in his favourite glass, emptied it out and then he drank his beer from it without knowing what had gone before is it?

Like others have said, a few drops of wee along with water from the shower - there's only you would know.   I guess you could have said 'sorry, I should have put that towel in the laundry, I used it when I showered - but hey, we've shared enough DNA anyway, what's a little bit more...' and if he questioned what you meant, you can comment on drying your lady parts - he doesn't need to know why they were wet.

• Like 1

I think no apology required - it was only a small amount and he probably didn’t even notice.  However, if I was him and did detect the pee then I certainly would have enjoyed it and would ask for you to wet the towel a bit more next time.  

On 12/6/2022 at 5:32 AM, Alfresco said:

I think no apology required - it was only a small amount and he probably didn’t even notice.  However, if I was him and did detect the pee then I certainly would have enjoyed it and would ask for you to wet the towel a bit more next time.  

I totally agree.

If I detected my wife’s pee on a towel- it would become my favorite towel, never to be washed.

Of course, I also enjoy sneaking into the hamper and sniffing her panties (maybe you should check if anything is out of place in the hamper- maybe he is a stealthy sniffer as well).

I wonder if he's the kind of guy that uses two separate towels (one for face/hair, one for body), or he uses the same towel and tries to miss the part of the towel he wiped his butt with. Not saying that he's not a clean person, but LOTS of guys do that (I did that until about the age of 25 I think, never did I experience weird acne again).

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

I wonder if he's the kind of guy that uses two separate towels (one for face/hair, one for body), or he uses the same towel and tries to miss the part of the towel he wiped his butt with. Not saying that he's not a clean person, but LOTS of guys do that (I did that until about the age of 25 I think, never did I experience weird acne again).

He is. And so am I 😫 not that i vigorously scrub my face and hair with the same towel I dry my body off with (curly hair, remember? Air drying only!). And in the shower I wash my face with a wash cloth and the rest of my body with a fluffy loofah 😊

• Love 1