She/He's a Ten, but (Peefans Edition)

On 10/21/2022 at 12:54 PM, muffinhuntr said:

She's a ten but she pees in Walmart

I wanted to give her less points cause I hate Walmart but peeing on store floors is my thing so 😍 she is an 11.

On 10/21/2022 at 6:47 PM, LoveLadiesPeeing said:

She's a 10 but she farts while she pees.

She's a 12. I don't get turned on by farts but I fall over laughing at them all the time so she gets bonus points for making me laugh!

He's a 10, but before he goes grocery shopping with you he pees next to the car.

• Like 1
On 10/21/2022 at 5:53 AM, MaxWasTaken said:

Ok we are missing a new entry so let me prompt you a new one.

She is a 10 but makes no secret out of having a pee fetish. (Everyone basically knows the fetish of your partner. But not necessarily that you enjoy it as well.)

Assuming that having the fetish to begin with doesn't bump em' up a few points, I'll stay at a 10. Pm all my friends already know so it's not exactly gonna change much.

The og meme format is supposed to be pessimistic so...

They're a 10 but they can't piss at all. They're physically unable to pee. (they're healthy tho, it's not a medical emergency)

1 hour ago, Peenicks said:

Assuming that having the fetish to begin with doesn't bump em' up a few points, I'll stay at a 10. Pm all my friends already know so it's not exactly gonna change much.

They're a 10 but they can't piss at all. They're physically unable to pee. (they're healthy tho, it's not a medical emergency)

15. Makes me wanna hug them and rub their shoulders and say "Its okay, it's just us, let it all out." 

They're a 10 but they have tons of pee stories and won't hesitate to tell you any of them. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Bacardi said:

He's a 10, but before he goes grocery shopping with you he pees next to the car.

I think that would bring him down to an 8 because peeing at a corner/ tree/ behind your car /... is not that uncommon here Germany. I mean you only do it if its urgent and you still try to hide it. But thats still a reason why this is not that special to me. And sadly, i associate some very annoying people with this behaviour. Its crazy how a few people can ruin something that you liked previously xD. 

17 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

They're a 10 but they have tons of pee stories and won't hesitate to tell you any of them. 

I think it would bump it to an 11. I love good stories and people could only be a 10 if they had interesting stories to tell. So that's why interesting pee stories raise it only so little xD. 

19 hours ago, Peenicks said:

Allright then how about a 10 who will do anything pee related with you, but their pee has a very strong smell. (That's a turn off for me. Thats why i put it under pessimistic. If you like this then there is no problem. We all like different things :D. Just making sure that we are all on the same page).

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...