Busty female dental hygienists.

Several years ago, I had a moderate to large busted female dental hygienist that used press her breasts against the side of my head and face while cleaning my teeth.  I don't think it was intentional, it was just her position to get a good view while cleaning my teeth.

I didn't find it sexual, but it was soothing in sort of a primal way and made the dental cleaning experience a lot more calming and peaceful.

I am not sure if anyone else has had this experience or if it has the same effect on them.  Not sure if straight women would find it calming or maybe more calming with a man's chest against the side of their face (but I don't think the position would work that way with a male dental hygienist - longer arms and wider flatter chest.)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

No - a male dental hygienist or would probably just be rubbing his knob on your arm.  

I’m kidding of course.

Not quite the same, but years ago I was a member of a gym for a few months. They had two physios who happened to be ladies - one curvy brunette and the other a very petite blonde ‘barbie girl’.   Both had white issue tunic / dress uniforms which were completely transparent, at least of skin tone against pristine white high leg cotton briefs.  Their appointment calendars were always well subscribed, especially the blonde. 

• Love 2

One of the girls in security where my husband works is really curvy and incredibly busty. Like if she was sat down at her desk her boobs would be sat on top of the table. Absolutely gorgeous though, blonde hair always in a ponytail, glasses, beautiful smile, sleeve on her arm. I've only met her once (husband forgot something and I had to drop it off) and I was very surprised when she casually mentioned not being able to go through the security turnstiles sideways because of her boobs. She has to use the gate instead. 😮

• Love 3
On 10/19/2022 at 8:50 PM, LovesToWet said:

Hair dresser, they always seemed to be large chested and low cut tops that always caught my eye. 

Hairdresser for me too.  In my younger days when my hair was longer I used to have it cut and styled at a women's salon.   I was quite surprised at first to discover that they would frequently press their breasts against my arms and shoulders while cutting my hair.   I've no idea if they were doing it on purpose or not,  but I did find it very pleasurable.

• Like 1
  • Love 1