What goes through your mind when peeing yourself?

Hopefully nothing too existential about this but usually 'living this moment', or head empty no thoughts?

A handful of times it just runs through my mind "this was uncalled for maybe I could have gave myself more time for this" or like "not exactly what I was hoping for"

• Like 1

Mostly it is something along the lines of "Mmm, Lovely and warm. I wonder if anyone has noticed my pee running down my legs", "Mmm, lovely and warm. I wonder if anyone will sit on this wet seat", or "Why has my friend not noticed that I am soaking the front of my skirt."

• Love 2

Voluntary - I am always shocked by the hot feeling down my legs. I just take in the moment as the hot & wet and then cold feeling sets in.

Involuntary - It has only happened a few times.  I can feel excitement and my face turning red from embarassment.  Feels kind of like going over the edge of a waterfall in a small boat.

• Love 1
On 10/14/2022 at 3:06 PM, Kasslyn_xK said:

Both would be nice to hear about

I wish I had a more substantive answer for you. I tried it a few times when I was first exploring my sexuality in the hope that it might give me an orgasm. Something I hadn't been able to figure out on my own. I remember feeling the pleasure of doing something taboo. But it always became uncomfortable before I finished emptying my bladder. 

• Love 2