8 hours ago, HitEmAll said:

I had some pee fun last Sunday. After waking up I felt really horny, and decided that it was time for a pee video. I drank some water and a couple of coffees and waited until I had to go. I wanted to find out if I could take some detailed images of my pee stream. Therefore, when I peed, I tried to film closeup shots of my pee stream. I think it worked to some extent, the video is not perfect, but some details of the stream are visible. After I was done peeing I was even more horny and I had to cum immediately.

When I watched the video I was surprised for how long I was peeing. I wanted to add some background music to the video, and then I remembered this really cool song (always wanted to use it in a peeing video). I slowed down the pee video a bit to make it the same length as the song.

I had lots of fun creating the video and felt really relieved after peeing and especially after cumming.. 😉 I hope you enjoy this slow-motion and in-depth pee stream and cum video! I hope that with this video I can contribute to some serious pee stream research (physics / fluid dynamics of pee streams etc.).. 😅🤷‍♀️

Video: https://www.erome.com/a/8QqC4Ca0

Some screenshot of my "spiral" pee stream 🙂

vlcsnap-2022-10-06-18h09m03s076.thumb.png.27571c04fe2583eb23452fd90586e530.pngvlcsnap-2022-10-06-18h08m52s077.thumb.png.41d22ef0e9a8f567c792b5c480c132e2.png

Wow. Impressive. 💚

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2022 at 2:01 AM, Jonjet0208 said:

Wow. That stream was amazing. I thought you’d never stop! 

On 10/7/2022 at 2:41 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Wow. Impressive. 💚

On 10/8/2022 at 5:18 AM, Couple92 said:

So so hot!! 

20 hours ago, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

you are a gorgeous guy with a giant bladder and a strong stream! I can tell you had such a fun time!

Thanks for all the nice comments! ❤️ This is really cool to see that you like this! 🥳 And yes, creating pee videos is a lot of fun, if you have ideas or suggestions for videos that you would like to see, feel free to post them or to message me 🙂

• Love 1