Ever paid to be peed on?

Has anyone ever paid someone to pee on them? I ask this because I have thought about this before but have never actually done it. Moral qualms I suppose. You see, although I have no moral objection whatsoever to paying for a sexual act, or providing a sexual act in return for payment - if someone is happy to buy what someone else is happy to sell and no one is harmed in any way, why should that be anybody else's business? - it nevertheless is important for me to know that the girl peeing on me is enjoying doing it. If I were paying for it I could not be sure of this. She might even hate it - and thus hate me - but be doing it only out of a desperation for the money. I wouldn't be happy paying someone to pee on me unless I knew they were going to get a kick out of it too.

I suppose if some of the girls who sell great vids of themselves here and who obviously do enjoy peeing - eg Lizz or Sinna, for example - were in my neck of the woods and offered to pee on me for £50 or something, I'd pay the damn money and enjoy it - if it was ok with their partners. After all, such girls are obviously seriously into pissing already and are thus never going to be grossed out by it and probably would gain some measure of pleasure out of it. But I would never really consider paying someone to piss on me unless they were a known pee enthusiast.

But what about anyone else? Has anyone else on this forum ever paid someone to pee on them? If so, please tell us all about it. And if you have ever peed on someone for money, please tell us about that too.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with you Kevin. I've considered it but never pulled the trigger. I've also wondered about making a craigslist add for this LOL. I mean if I make clear that I am paying for women to pee and or "that other thing" on me and NOT paying for sex... can I get busted? I honestly don't know.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes several times.Always very good looking,young ladies.I once got one to piss on a towel that i took home with me.Usually i like them to pee over my dick.I once had sex while she peed,you can feel it passing out of her along your dick.

Oh yes I would totally take some ca$h to pee on someone. . . I would relish in the thought of getting compensated for doing something I love to do. I will be in Charlotte NC next month. . . *hint* *hint* *hint*
My kind of woman here,if only you were in UK.
Oh yes I would totally take some ca$h to pee on someone. . . I would relish in the thought of getting compensated for doing something I love to do. I will be in Charlotte NC next month. . . *hint* *hint* *hint*

I don't suppose you're going to be in Plymouth UK any time soon? No? Oh well....:cry:

I have been tempted on many an occasion but for the same reason I have never paid for sex, I would feel that a sexy act would feel no more than a business transaction. It's a toughie as for obvious reasons I've only ever brought it up with one ex girlfriend, though will feel as though I've missed out if I never fulfil what is possibly my strongest sexual desire.

I am looking at my schedule and wishing I could schedule a trip to NC next month. Even meeting the lovely Miss Piss (with no peeing involved) would be a good time. .

Awww you are sweet. . .that would be fun. I am married too and totally respect what you are saying : )

• Like 1

I have not paid for it... You know, that may be why I haven't experienced it for a long time... but I digress...

I have discussed it with "providers," but when it comes to actually doing it...

I had an interesting discussion with a provider who wanted to learn to give golden showers, and needed a willing, patient, and non-demanding person to practice with... but that ended up not happening either....

TMI, I know...

• Like 1

Miss Piss I sent you a message :)

I can't say at this point I actually gave someone money to pee on me but I did receive a lot of wet benefits from People I did favors for such as the 2 gals I knew in high school who moved in with me for a month and half about 4 years after we finished school and lived with me rent free while they were waiting to find a house of their own. An even trade...free rent for golden showers :-)

Wetmanjf

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

To answer the original question:

No.

As I am not so much into golden showers, anyway, this question shouldn't bother me in the first place.

But I read this question in a different manner, namely as "Would you pay for sex ? - which I would also answer with a "no".

I care for love - to me, sex is just a byproduct of love. And you can't buy love. ;)

• 6 years later...
On 7/24/2014 at 1:48 PM, Epic Jess said:

No money has ever been exchanged for peeing in my life. I guess I'm not really deep in this fetish.

I feel like the pee fetish has more male aficionados than female, so if you're a woman who's into pee (which you clearly are) it's arguably easier to find regular guys to pee on/with. Therefore guys find it harder to find regular women to pee on/with and are more likely to pay for that kind of encounter. Just a theory. I know I as a man have never had a pee encounter unless I paid...