Places I’ve pissed

I’m on holiday on a popular tropical island at the moment. 

Yesterday, I went for a drive around the island and stopped for lunch at a little beach side restaurant. 

When I went to use the restroom, it was a room with a main door that could be locked, and a toilet and urinal inside separated by a divider but no door on the toilet. 

Underneath the urinal was a large, dark mat with a rubber base. Probably 2x4 feet. As I was locked in the room by myself I decided to see how absorbant it was - since I figured that’s why it was there! 

I unleashed all my piss straight on to the mat. The whole time wishing I had brought my phone with me to take pictures! But you’ll have to believe me, it was a lot of piss and you couldn’t see any of it due to it being dark grey (and maybe already damp/wet?) 

I got so turned on when I left as there was two men in line waiting to use the restroom, who would have to step in my fresh piss. 

• Hot 4
  • 3 weeks later...

Another story sadly without pics, but I think it’s a good one! 

Yeaterday I met up with a guy who wanted me to piss on him. He wore a jockstrap and sat on the floor of his shower as I hosed him down and relieved my very full bladder. He drank a lot of it and moved himself to be in my stream too. 

After that we had sex, (he was still wet with my piss) and while I was in him, I asked if he had ever been pissed in (I needed to go again). He said yes but not in a long time and asked if I would / could. I slowed down my fucking and relaxed for a moment and started to shoot more piss into his ass. After I was done, I went back to fucking him and could feel the wetness on my cock. I ended up cumming from that! ‘Twas a good day! 

• Hot 4
17 hours ago, Horse_water said:

That's hot as fuck. Some times I'll wait for another guy to get to the urinal next to me and I'll deliberately drench the wall ( I'm tall and I piss over the urinal on the wall or just let it it the floor. Got some weird looks but nobody has said anything. I think I need to start strait up pissing on the wall.

Do it 😈

(Also see my other posts in this thread where I’ve pissed on the wall)

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2023 at 9:58 PM, Horse_water said:

I'm waiting for local elections. They all suck and it will be a prime time to piss on some walls and halls. Plus I am paying for everything anyway, so it is mine to piss in. 

Hahaha so true 

• Like 1

@Couple92 Had a little practice run doing to some quick business w/ the co.  I did scope it out and other than cams at the entrance and towards the jail area I did not see anything. I took the elevator up but the stairs down. I did a casual experimental pee on the wall of their stairs just to feel things out. Really I think it might actually be one of the easiest places to piss. Next time I'll make sure to use the landing bathroom properly and spill my piss all over it.

• Hot 2
  • 1 month later...
On 10/8/2023 at 8:13 PM, Horse_water said:

@Couple92 Had a little practice run doing to some quick business w/ the co.  I did scope it out and other than cams at the entrance and towards the jail area I did not see anything. I took the elevator up but the stairs down. I did a casual experimental pee on the wall of their stairs just to feel things out. Really I think it might actually be one of the easiest places to piss. Next time I'll make sure to use the landing bathroom properly and spill my piss all over it.

Fuck yes!!! 

On 6/30/2023 at 4:32 AM, Horse_water said:

That's hot as fuck. Some times I'll wait for another guy to get to the urinal next to me and I'll deliberately drench the wall ( I'm tall and I piss over the urinal on the wall or just let it it the floor. Got some weird looks but nobody has said anything. I think I need to start strait up pissing on the wall.

Dude you definitely should.  Its fun as hell.  I used to do that in in college.  Community college.  Usually I am already pissing on the wall and then somebody came in to use the urinal.  I got a few wtfs, some laughs but mostly silence.  I like watching them step over my trail.  

• Hot 1

Recently I’ve discovered I get an amazing sensation pissing with a hard cock, leading to intense orgasms. This has led to me putting a towel on the bed so I can take care of two things at once: my morning boner, and a full bladder. 

Side note: has anyone ever bought a SplashBlanket or something similar to protect their sheets and mattress? 

0e8d2356-fde2-4b58-9220-f04cabdf59b9.jpeg

806a5f82-13cd-4934-bf86-8ae0aeb222b5.jpeg

31b92e53-06f3-4f73-986f-c6735fc3ed8e.jpeg

c020399b-dde5-4e86-912e-ba9e1dc8b70d.jpeg

• Hot 3
19 minutes ago, Lennys_wet_now said:

Hi WB

Long time no speak

How's things?

You know you can soak me anytime 😉

Hi Lenny

Have had a bad year my friend, I lost my wife after a long illness and it's taken me a while to get my life together. We had been together for over 50 years.

Things are better now so I may be posting soon.

It's good to see you 😉😉

• Hug 2
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, WaterboyUk said:

Hi Lenny

Have had a bad year my friend, I lost my wife after a long illness and it's taken me a while to get my life together. We had been together for over 50 years.

Things are better now so I may be posting soon.

It's good to see you 😉😉

Hi WB

You too.

Sorry to hear that.

I know you mentioned a while back.

Please feel free message me🙏

L.