Video Games & Oral Sex

Peenicks

I couldn't find a topic that felt appropriate for this anecdote so I made my own. Here's a fun game involving sex that I learned during college:

1. One person plays a video game (usually a platformer like Mario, Sonic, Crash, or Celeste if you're hardcore) while the other person gives the player oral.

2. If the player loses a life, the roles switch, the other person plays while the first gives oral.

3. First to cum or first to lose a certain amount of lives (3-5 usually) has to do a punishment of the other's choosing (usually chores)

4. (Optional Bonus Rule) The loser must make the winner cum before the end of the night or else they receive two punishments

You'd have to both have a comparable skill level at the game or else it'd be a bit one-sided tho. Could be fun under the right circumstances. Anyone heard of this before or have a name for it?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On the other hand, if you're competing with someone who's not well versed in games you could choose a Kirby game or Yoshi's Island. If you're well acquainted with video games but are also a bit "sensitive" to stimulation then that kinda levels the playing field. 

If you can last long in the game and during sex then this is just an exercise in humiliating your partner, but hey maybe they're into that (not the first thing I picture when I imagine degredation tho)

Again, Nikki, you and I have got to be the same person. I've discussed something eerily similar with a friend before. Sitting under a desk and sucking someone's cock as they play, and having them do the same to me as I play on my switch. We didn't go into the rules but I'm gonna message them rn and send them this to see what they think lol. 

Another person I talk to had a good idea about not peeing before you win a game of fall guys, which would mean I'd be holding my pee forever cause I can count on one hand how many times I've won a whole game of FG 🤣

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Again, Nikki, you and I have got to be the same person. I've discussed something eerily similar with a friend before. Sitting under a desk and sucking someone's cock as they play, and having them do the same to me as I play on my switch. We didn't go into the rules but I'm gonna message them rn and send them this to see what they think lol. 

Another person I talk to had a good idea about not peeing before you win a game of fall guys, which would mean I'd be holding my pee forever cause I can count on one hand how many times I've won a whole game of FG 🤣

That's crazy! I've given a partner oral during a video game one time but I've never played this game before. I also received an under-the-blanket fingering while I was chilling and playing Smash Bros with a few of my friends and I pulled off an amazing combo because of it, lol

Also that last game sounds agonizing, I have such a low bladder capacity I'd wanna fold after the first loss 😭

I’ve actually done this! Not exactly the same, in that it wasn’t a ‘switch’ type thing. I’ve always loved my PlayStation, and the person I was seeing at the time would joke that she bet she could find a way to distract me from it. Her basic idea was that if she could suck me and get me to cum while I was playing, I clearly wasn’t as into my game as I made out.. 😁

I found it really intense and a lot of fun! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I love this idea! I might have to install the Crash Bandicoot N-Sane trilogy and have some fun with my husband. I'm not sure about the switching and punishment but I love the idea of my husband trying to play a game while I suck his cock until I make him cum and then us swapping places. 

• Love 3