Arigalo’s sightings

On 9/1/2022 at 1:40 PM, arigalo said:

We have sightings threads for women so I figured why not start one for men too? I live in a college town so I tend to get plenty of sightings, plus I used to get a lot in my last college town too, so I have a backlog of stories  😅

I’ll start with a couple quick sightings from last night. It’s our first week back on campus and even though it was only Wednesday night, as I walked back from campus there were plenty of students setting up for parties on our main party street. I teach M/W so it was sort of like my Friday, and I was already planning on going out for a celebratory drink or two, but now I definitely wanted to go out so I could wander around on the way back and maybe get some sightings. 

My first sighting was on my walk to the bar. I saw a huge crowd huddled around the wall to a more undergrad-centered bar, and noticed there was one guy they all seemed to be huddled around who was actually up against the wall and facing it. It was way too noisy to actually hear anything, but once I walked past them I snuck a look back and noticed the telltale sign of a stream running down the sidewalk. I have to admit, it was a clever cover, especially since I probably wouldn’t have noticed if I wasn’t specifically on the lookout! 

My next sighting was way more blatant. I was standing outside of the bar and using a weed vape pen (recreational weed is legal where I live) when one of the men who was standing outside moved a bit to the side, undid his pants, and started pissing on the wall on the side of the building. He sighed a bit when he started, and went for about 40 seconds (if I had to guess). Those of us who were still out front just sort of chuckled a bit and continued our casual conversation. His friends teased him a lot upon his return for pissing so loudly and openly in front of a woman (little did they know I didn’t care one bit!) and funnily enough, he blushed a bit. 😅

This makes me--and I bet quite some people on here--wonder what courses you teach! It seems like a college teacher who smokes weed while looking for pee opportunities would be fun to have...

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

When young adults are out visiting bars and partying, women are more likely to note where the toilets are and to use them when they have the chance.  Men in the 18 to 25 range often don't plan as well, and they're more likely to hold it until they really have to pee and then look for a toilet (or other alternative).  And beer isn't easy to hold for any length of time.  So in a college town you'll see more men than women peeing outdoors.

• Agree 4
13 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

This makes me--and I bet quite some people on here--wonder what courses you teach! It seems like a college teacher who smokes weed while looking for pee opportunities would be fun to have...

Ha—I’m a grad student and teaching while I get my doctorate! I’d rather not share the exact area but I’ll say I’m in the humanities. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

When young adults are out visiting bars and partying, women are more likely to note where the toilets are and to use them when they have the chance.  Men in the 18 to 25 range often don't plan as well, and they're more likely to hold it until they really have to pee and then look for a toilet (or other alternative).  And beer isn't easy to hold for any length of time.  So in a college town you'll see more men than women peeing outdoors.

This has been my anecdotal experience as well, although sometimes it seems more like the men will stop at any first twinge of having to pee as long as there is some sort of cover—they won’t immediately just pull it out on the sidewalk but as soon as they get the feeling they’ll walk to the next bush/tree/alley, even if they could very easily make it to the next toilet. I do often see men who seem to have left it until the last minute though. 

• Agree 2

@arigalo: it is very interesting to hear for once the other perspective! Thanks for sharing your experiences (and wow that's a lot of sightings for a single night!..).

I have one story that might be loosely related, because it is about girls watching boys (it is from about 3 years ago, before covid): I was together with some group of friends (in total 3 men, 2 women) and we were currently on a rather long walk through a rather "undeveloped" part of the city that we were visiting, walking towards some event location. We had a lot of drinks before, and one of my male friends apparently had to go and had spotted a good location for a discreet pee. He walked down some stairs next to the street that we were walking on. I saw how the other guy followed him. I thought, I don't really have to pee, but it certainly makes sense to empty the bladder. I also followed them, and started to pee a nice arc somewhere next to them (there was lots of space, so we were standing a few meters apart). I started to pee after my colleagues, and probably I peed for longer, so I was the last one still peeing. When they went back up the stairs, I quickly turned my head around, and noticed that the two girls were standing three meters behind me on the stairs, and clearly watching what I did (at least that was my impression, both seemed to look exactly into the direction where I was standing). I found this very interesting, as I have had the feeling of being watched by girls while peeing not too many times before. Maybe this is an overinterpretation, they followed us because they also wanted to pee, and maybe they were just waiting for when they could go, but still I found it very interesting and exciting. After I was done, I asked the girls if they wanted to go as well and offered them to watch out. They also emptied their bladders and we were all ready for the rest of the night.

• Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been reminded of a time about a year ago  I was in a Midlands city walking back from a restaurant with my wife and two grown up kids to an apartment we were staying in fir a few days.

We turned the corner to the road where the apartment was and there were a couple of guys standing by a lamp post. One of them was peeing against it while the other was shielding him (mostly) from view. But it was clear what he was doing. He was mid flow and clearly wasn't going to stop as we walked past them. Both of them just smiled at me. There were a few other people on the short street, and it was quite noisy from the main Street we had just turned off.

And ... I was the only person in my family who noticed! I couldn't believe it when I mentioned it to them and they said 'What? We didn't see that!'

• Haha 1