Longtime lurker from the UK

Hey there I recently got myself an account but I've read a lot of the stories and seen the pictures on the site already.

I love peeing outside and seeing women pee outside too. Doesn't happen enough in the UK, at least whenever I'm around anyway... 😕

• Like 3

Welcome to the site! I guess if you are a long-time lurker you will be familiar with the threads on sightings of ladies peeing, and those posts that have tips on the best techniques to use from some very experienced voyeurs such as @Alfresco and @Bigbear23 . Have fun on the site. As I am sure you know, the moderators are really helpful and people here are very friendly.

18 hours ago, PressureHose said:

Hey there I recently got myself an account but I've read a lot of the stories and seen the pictures on the site already.

I love peeing outside and seeing women pee outside too. Doesn't happen enough in the UK, at least whenever I'm around anyway... 😕

Hi @PressureHose and welcome to the site.  You'll find many friendly people here who share your interest - as I'm sure you have already discovered.   As for seeing women outside, large towns and pretty much any cities will have people drinking copious amounts on a Friday and Saturday night and pretty much guarantee outdoor peeing by both men and women.   The places to watch are pubs/bars when they kick out, nightclub queues, nightclubs when they chuck out and taxi ranks or bus stations where people are waiting for transport home.    It does depend somewhat on ability and willingness to be out on your own late in the evening and into the early morning in these locations (my ability is limited as I can rarely get out on my own, but when I do, I try and make it count).

Other options are groups drinking in public parks after toilets have closed, beaches - mainly after toilets close but you can get lucky with individual girls or small groups who can't be bothered to walk to the toilets because it means going one at a time or leaving their stuff or lugging it all with them and losing their spaces.  I've seen girls nip behind beach huts, or pee on the beach by sitting or kneeling at the end of their towel, sitting on or squatting behind rocks or going to squat just near the water line.   Of course there are also those who go in the sea, but whilst it may be obvious if they just walk in waist deep, you often can't see much.

14 hours ago, Pontepee said:

Welcome, I'm in Leeds. Love the same thing but rarely see anything here either. 

I've seen a good few girls peeing in Leeds - the rules above about nightclubs and bars worked well there.   I've seen girls peeing near the bus station by the Corn Exchange, In car parks and under the arches of the railway viaduct.  One of the best places was near a night club.  If you want specifics, please message me, but I don't want to be too detailed in the locations in the public forum.

• Agree 1