Enjoying pee anime.

3 hours ago, PressureHose said:

I'm quite the fan of animated pee stuff, but its hard to find any. Pee hentai is usually the biggest source though and I'd love to see more of that.

Anime / Hentai girl peeing is very interesting though.

I do feel a certain way when anime has moments of piss teasing.

image.png.d4bd8170d46fa75f0cc5f87a7378490a.png

And don't even get me started on the copious amount of piss hentai I've read, watched, seen, etc. 

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Moderator's Note - Video clips or photo links should not be posted within the Pee Talk & Questions Thread.

Instead please find an existing topic in the correct Videos or Pictures topic.  The site search facility is very useful here.

Hentai video clips have been moved to: https://peefans.com/topic/9883-japanese-cartoon-piss/?tab=comments#comment-144323

• Like 1
On 7/18/2022 at 9:46 AM, Ms. Tito said:

I do feel a certain way when anime has moments of piss teasing.

image.png.d4bd8170d46fa75f0cc5f87a7378490a.png

And don't even get me started on the copious amount of piss hentai I've read, watched, seen, etc. 

On 7/18/2022 at 4:08 PM, janny-ammerson said:

I also watched it!

Nice one

• Love 1
On 7/19/2022 at 3:09 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Moderator's Note - Video clips or photo links should not be posted within the Pee Talk & Questions Thread.

Instead please find an existing topic in the correct Videos or Pictures topic.  The site search facility is very useful here.

Hentai video clips have been moved to: https://peefans.com/topic/9883-japanese-cartoon-piss/?tab=comments#comment-144323

OK

There really isn't enough of it, but if you like that sort of stuff in more 'regular' anime I'd recommend watching Fight! Ippatsu! Jyuuden-chan (Charger Girl). In the first five or six episodes, the main character wets herself once per episode. The manga it's based on doesn't have those scenes, so I guess the anime director was just into that kind of thing. It stop being as frequent later on, though IIRC it does continue on and off through the end of the show.

When it comes to regular anime, three instantly come to mind:

- how not to summon a demon lord, season 2: never watched it, but have been told that at one point a girl has to pee while in a treasury and secretly pees into the holy grail. as it later turns out, the grail was home to a spirit who then mentions that her last drink tasted rather weird.....

and for those who are ok with guys:

- phantasy star episode oracle: there are two scenes where a blonde elf twink has to pee while outside and i remember seeing the stream in at least one of them. said twink also manages to catch his foreskin in the zipper afterwards 🤣

- estab life: in episode 6, some sort of human-wolf hybrid guy has to pee while in what looks like a subway station and one of the female characters tells him to "just do it somewhere out of the way". this was somewhat interesting to see, since such a thing would be unspeakable anywhere in japan, even more so indoors