Hello

Hi @peeweesee ... welcome!

I would so love to be in a meeting with you, though I'd certainly be distracted by watching you for subtle signs of towel wetting.  I doubt I'd be able to remember anything said in the call.  Sounds like a wonderful, sneaky thing to do ... I'll have to try it myself. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

Hi @peeweesee ... welcome!

I would so love to be in a meeting with you, though I'd certainly be distracted by watching you for subtle signs of towel wetting.  I doubt I'd be able to remember anything said in the call.  Sounds like a wonderful, sneaky thing to do ... I'll have to try it myself. 

Sometimes my facial expressions change as I find it so pleasurable. And one time it leaked over my chair so I pretended I knocked a drink over...let me know if you try it.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 7/17/2022 at 1:22 PM, peeweesee said:

Sometimes my facial expressions change as I find it so pleasurable. And one time it leaked over my chair so I pretended I knocked a drink over...let me know if you try it.

@peeweesee I just tried it today ... I used a glass, not a towel, but that's just a detail.  Thanks for the inspiration.   😎

• Hot 1