Hey im new here and kinda nervuse

Gazz

Don’t worry @Gazz - we’re a really friendly bunch.  There’s quite a variety of different aspects of the kink represented here so you’re probably going to have things in common with a good number of us.

Enjoy yourself browsing around and the more you see hopefully you’ll understand there’s nothing to fear or be ashamed of.

Quickest way to get to know people is to browse the posts in the forum, react to posts and maybe contribute with comments yourself. People will soon get to know you. 

Any questions or concerns do shout up to. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi there! 

I was real nervous and shy at first too. But once you start to open up and see how friendly we all are it will get easier! This is a very warm and welcoming community, and I am thankful every day that I discovered it!

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Hey im new to forums and i am pretty ahamed of my kinks so i would love to make some freinds who share this interest!

Welcome!

You should never be ashamed of your kinks. They're part of who you are. I hope, from seeing you're not alone, that you'll get past the shame.

3 minutes ago, Peevert said:

Welcome!

You should never be ashamed of your kinks. They're part of who you are. I hope, from seeing you're not alone, that you'll get past the shame.

Cheers man that meens alot to me 🙂