Bacardi- Ask Me Anything

13 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

And @Bacardi as a mermaid.💜

IMG_9928.png

I am a bit lighter than these beautiful renders are, but I think bottom middle, center, and top right look a lot more like me than what I previously posted!

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

And if it were Bacardi and I ? 

Oh my God...  the two of you giving me a blow job....   uh oh, cleanup on aisle five right now...

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Maclir said:

Oh my God...  the two of you giving me a blow job....   uh oh, cleanup on aisle five right now...

Is there a good word for something like 69 but with a threesome (other than “confusing”) 😉

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

And if it were Bacardi and I ? 

5 hours ago, Maclir said:

Mamadori, I'll sit on Florida man's face and you sit on his dick and you and I can make out on top 🥹🫶🏼

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Gosh @Bacardi your thread is getting sexy, messy and rowdy. 

It’s very you. 😆💚

I was gonna ask what do you expect lol. When my friends get together in one place things get nasty in the best way 🍆

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2022 at 6:16 PM, Bacardi said:

He put me in a moderate hotel for a few nights, and one of those nights he worked so I had the kiddos with me. I was exhausted and I needed to tire the kids out for bed so we went down to the pool. While they splashed around in the actual pool I was alone in the hot tub just trying to decompress and relax from being so stressed.

Of course I eventually needed to pee, and there was no bathroom in the pool area. I have never in my life been shy about peeing in the pool and I wasn't about to get everyone out of the pool just to go upstairs and pee, so I just relaxed and let it go in the hot tub. Nothing special about it really. Just a girl having a quick pee underwater.

Have you raised your kids to pee in the pool too or do you tell them to get out and go to the bathroom while you’re sneakily pissing in the hot tub?

2 hours ago, TrashyToni said:

Have you raised your kids to pee in the pool too or do you tell them to get out and go to the bathroom while you’re sneakily pissing in the hot tub?

Interestingly enough the topic has never come up. I'd assume they pee in the pool and don't tell me just like I peed in the pool and didn't tell my mom as a a kid. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TrashyToni said:

In your bio you list breeding as one of your kinks. What is your opinion on condoms then? Do you ever use them and if so, depending on what?

Yeah we use condoms. At the moment we don't want anymore kids (but we are planning to have one more, number 4 and final lol) next year) and we have to use them because I am not nor have I ever been on birth control. I'm fortunate that my periods are manageable and birth control scares me a lot. 

With my breeding kink I like the idea of begging someone not to cum in me because I don't want to be pregnant, but they do it anyway lol. Sort of goes hand in hand with my noncon/cnc kink. 

But the benefit of having a breeding kink is the babies are fantasies that disappear when im done thinking about them 🤣 not another 18 year commitment minimum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1