Bacardi- Ask Me Anything

3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

The closest I've gotten to doing this is lifting my hips a little and peeing out of the water and into the air while I was bathing lol. I'll let you know if I try it. 

I love the sound of that. How high did you shoot your pee?

3 hours ago, Adidas105 said:

I love the sound of that. How high did you shoot your pee?

Not very high. Maybe half a foot (freedom units 🦅) or so? It was Thanksgiving day and I had been on my feet cooking all day long and needed something fun to do lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
15 minutes ago, nutinfancy said:

So how and when did you get into stealing catalytic converters? lol

Last year. Times is tough man and I got months to feed! 

In all actuality, I changed my occupation to that after a friend of mine told me a used car dealership by his house made the news because someone had gone and sawed off hundreds of catalytic converters overnight. I laughed so hard because I had never ever thought of such a genius plan before in my life. 

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I've made a few new experiences! 

Biggest ones are peeing a little bit in a fitting room and peeing in a parking garage. Still wanting to broaden my horizons a bit more but I'm a very shy person so I'm not expecting any spontaneous bravery any time soon. 

Where in the fitting room did you pee on

25 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

Where in the fitting room did you pee on

In the corner on top of a discarded napkin! The floor wasn't made of carpet, which is my favorite surface to pee on, and I would have felt bad leaving even just a few drops so I peed on the napkin, picked it up, and threw it away. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
7 hours ago, this is interesting said:

How did you feel after that?

I was pretty accomplished! It has always been my dream to pee in a fitting room, so even tho it wasn't a whole lot it was more than what I ever thought I'd ever achieve! 

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, this is interesting said:

Was any of it left behind or did you clean it off?

I tried to clean as much of it as I could up 🤗 I feel bad leaving messes for other people which is why I don't do this kinda thing often lol.