intensity of orgasm/ needing to pee

I have noticed that if a woman is either into peeing, or at least not inhibited, full bladder orgasms seem to be the most intense I have ever witnessed. It does require that she not hold back, whatever may cum (pun intended).

I would love to here other opinions or obervations.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As I never had a GF that cared for peeing (as a sexual thing), I can't add anything worthwhile to this thread.

I myself however like to masturbate with a full bladder, as it seems to heighten my pleasure. ;)

... as I can't pee with a boner, this had never lead to any incidents, however. -_-

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed that my clit is more sensitive when i have to pee so when i'm having sex its more arousing, especially when i'm on top because it just rubs up against him when i'm riding. I also try to pee while having sex because most of the time when the dick is all the way in because no matter how hard i try i can never pee but i get this amazing tingling sensation in my pee hole and clit that makes me fuck harder just wanting to feel that bursting sensation. So in the end right when i'm about to climax i lift off the his dick a bit and push as hard as i can until the pee just comes bursting and hissing out and the release feels so intense i cum right away.

• 8 months later...

I don't usually have a problem peeing during sex, especially if I've been holding it a while and I really have to go. Yes, I think the orgasm is much more intense if my bladder is full. Sometimes, during an orgasm, I can't hold on to it any longer and I just have to let go. I have to be careful if I'm having sex with a guy who isn't into pee, and make sure I relieve myself ahead of time. And yes, there are actually guys out there who aren't into pee. I'll date them, providing they have other attributes that make up for that.

• Like 3
I don't usually have a problem peeing during sex, especially if I've been holding it a while and I really have to go. Yes, I think the orgasm is much more intense if my bladder is full. Sometimes, during an orgasm, I can't hold on to it any longer and I just have to let go. I have to be careful if I'm having sex with a guy who isn't into pee, and make sure I relieve myself ahead of time. And yes, there are actually guys out there who aren't into pee. I'll date them, providing they have other attributes that make up for that.

If i had to admit my fetish,it would be purely i really just enjoy watching.Im not really about the where its done,like a lot on here like the idea of carpets,or how its done,im happy just with girl,toilet,weewee,paper,flush,job done!:thumbsup:

I most definetly have way more intense and wet orgasms when I have a full bladder.

I guess in women its all due to how all the pee and sex functions are so close together.I think therein lies the female orgasm.Lovely!

I most definetly have way more intense and wet orgasms when I have a full bladder.

I have given up trying to understand how various stimuli effect people.

It seems that there are examples that go all over the map.

• 7 months later...

I enjoy having a full bladder when having sex it intensifys my climax and as I orgasm I slowly and carefully release a tiny bit of pee I wish my partner was more into pee so he would have sex when he was desperate so we could slowly release are bladders together while having passionate sex. I always wait til my bladder is extremely full before slowly releasing with short spurts until empty! (I've noticed he waits until he is figiting before darting to the toilet)

• Like 1

I have an extremely full bladder right now my legs are crossed as I rubb my clit grinding the chair I'm sitting on perposely dribbling pee to feel my warm pee on my pussy next stop a drain so I can stand and spread my pussy lips apart and slowly release my pee in spurts until my bladder is empty

• Like 1
It is totally hot to feel a guy pissing inside my vagina. Almost to the sensation of burning, though, if he releases his entire bladder into me. But I always piss too, it going all over his cock and balls, especially if I am atop him.

i too cum a lot more when i need to pee bad, and my boner seems firmer

• 1 month later...
I have an extremely full bladder right now my legs are crossed as I rubb my clit grinding the chair I'm sitting on perposely dribbling pee to feel my warm pee on my pussy next stop a drain so I can stand and spread my pussy lips apart and slowly release my pee in spurts until my bladder is empty

There's nothing better than the feeling of playing with yourself with a full bladder. I'm doing it right now.

I recently had sex with my BF, who is into pee. I had to go pretty bad all during the lovemaking session, but held on to it. I felt the urge more and more as I was climbing to my orgasm. When it finally hit, I couldn't hold it any longer and I just let go. Words can't describe the feeling or sensation of peeing uncontrollably with a cock inside you during an earth shaking orgasm.

• Like 1
I recently had sex with my BF, who is into pee. I had to go pretty bad all during the lovemaking session, but held on to it. I felt the urge more and more as I was climbing to my orgasm. When it finally hit, I couldn't hold it any longer and I just let go. Words can't describe the feeling or sensation of peeing uncontrollably with a cock inside you during an earth shaking orgasm.
I imagine it had to feel pretty good for him too. :biggrin:
You're not the only one here . That has that effect going on at the moment . In reading about what Crissy P , had experienced . As my cock is wanting attention now :wink: :wink:
Wanting attention? Mine is already there, standing straight up better than any marine corps honor guard.

Wish I was there watching you wee, would be rock hard seeing wee come out of you

• 1 month later...