Start peeing just before getting pants of.

Yes, I've done that while out on a bike ride. I was really desperate while trying to find a hedge to nip behind. I started pissing in my shorts before I managed to stop. Didn't mind too much as I enjoy wetting but was still a bit embarrassed as I had to ride home with a wet patch

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
36 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Amazing videos there thanks @M.Vixen! I can relate to the last one in particular. And as you know this sort of thing has happened to me 🙂

I think the last 1 has happened to all of us at 1 point, and I'm the same as @DoctorDoctor the drunken pee accident cos I couldn't coordinate properly to get my cock out in time before starting

• Like 2

It has happened to me a couple of times while driving a long distance.  I finally get to a point to where I'm about to burst and when I pull over and stand up the act of standing has made me start peeing before I could get my pants opened.

@M.Vixen Watching videos of women in the same situation REALLY does it for me so I understand your fascination with seeing men!

4 hours ago, b_outdoors2 said:

It has happened to me a couple of times while driving a long distance.  I finally get to a point to where I'm about to burst and when I pull over and stand up the act of standing has made me start peeing before I could get my pants opened.

@M.Vixen Watching videos of women in the same situation REALLY does it for me so I understand your fascination with seeing men!

I was actually talking about that with my ‘pee-friend’ (so to speak). He’s straight so he said pretty much the same as you 🙂 I watch more male videos in general (I prefer amateur video’s, so it’s part laziness, lol) but I’m sure I would find similar video’s of women also very hot 😚😍 So.. @b_outdoors2, will you be starting a topic in the ladies section about it then? 😜

It has happened to me when once I planned to have a naughty pee in abandoned building not far from my home. I drunk a lot of water and I was really really desperate.

When I finally reached my target and found the right spot to pee, it started flow out while I was still getting out my penis.

I had a fully power pee on the floor but a lot of pee wet my underwear and pants 🙂

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Sometime I do this the other way around. So I’m wetting my jeans and pull my cock out for a few moments to spray the floor or whatever and then put it back in my jeans to finish pissing. I have a challenge to myself to keep pissing the whole time. A lot of times as soon as I start playing around with my cock while I’m pissing I stop the flow involuntarily. 

• Hot 1

What I find when I am at work, sitting at my desk, and I have felt things building up over, say 30 minutes or an hour... I'll decide, time to have a pee.  It's not that far from my desk, maybe 30 paces to the corridor, another 30 up to the men's room, then a short distance to the urinals.  When I stand up to leave my desk, there's a slight need to pee - but the closer I get to the men's room, the stronger it is.  And once inside the men's room - those last few paces to the urinal are hell.  Usually I'll be unzipping as soon as I get in, and I'm pulling my cock out as I'm going across the room to a urinal. There have been times when I've struggled to get my cock out in time.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Hot 1
16 minutes ago, Maclir said:

What I find when I am at work, sitting at my desk, and I have felt things building up over, say 30 minutes or an hour... I'll decide, time to have a pee.  It's not that far from my desk, maybe 30 paces to the corridor, another 30 up to the men's room, then a short distance to the urinals.  When I stand up to leave my desk, there's a slight need to pee - but the closer I get to the men's room, the stronger it is.  And once inside the men's room - those last few paces to the urinal are hell.  Usually I'll be unzipping as soon as I get in, and I'm pulling my cock out as I'm going across the room to a urinal. There have been times when I've struggled to get my cock out in time.

Been there done that lol

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, Maclir said:

That would definitely be a hot sighting. Not a chance for me to semi-accidentally witness that at the office unfortunately (already pulling your cock out meters before you reach the urinal.. 😚), but I’ll definitely try and look for similar situations this summer when there is a huge multiple day event/festival near where I live. There are usually loads and loads of portable four-way urinals everywhere (couldn’t find the English word for it, but like these: https://archief.ukrant.nl/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/plaskruis.jpg) aaaaand of course there’s always more than enough alcohol  being consumed to lower inhibitions 😈 

• Like 1
Just now, M.Vixen said:

That would definitely be a hot sighting. Not a chance for me to semi-accidentally witness that at the office unfortunately (already pulling your cock out meters before you reach the urinal.. 😚), 

I would love to have you watching my desperation.   I might even pee my pants for you