Pee experience

Guest ShyPeeMan
5 minutes ago, WaterboyUk said:

Just a quick story to fellow forum folks.

Yesterday I was out having a  cycle along my normal route by the river when I  met a lady I have often seen walking her little dog. I stopped and said hello and walked along with her chatting.  Out of the blue she asked me if I would hold her dog as she needed to pee, obviously I said yes expecting her to go and hide up  but instead she stepped of the path, undone her coat and pulled down her trousers exposing herself clearly to me,  I wasn't sure if I should be looking  but in a half squat she let go in a hard torrent,  she never batted an eyelid and continued to talk to  me.  When she finished she stood again exposing herself to me and wiggled her hips , then said she needed that.  Needless to say there was a definite bulge in the front of my trousers.  She took back the lead of her dog and we continued our walk. When we parted I rode the rest of the way home hardly believing what had just happened and what I had just witnessed. Just thinking back on it arouses me. 

Just needed to  tell someone. 

You lucky lucky fella

Guest ShyPeeMan
1 hour ago, WaterboyUk said:

Never had anything like that happen to me and probably never will again 

I've never had that happen. Read loads of stories on here where stuff like that happens to others but I'm not that lucky lol

Edited by ShyPeeMan

Well you’ll certainly get fit cycling your normal route four times a day in the hope of chatting to her again lol. 

It does read almost like a show put on for your benefit - obviously she needed to go, but could have gone sooner or could have taken to the bushes etc. I know ‘we’ all read things in situations that maybe non pee people don’t.

Anyway, if you do see her and chat again it certainly opens the door for a not too obvious chat along the lines ‘how’s your bladder today?’

And yes. Add me to the list of jealous people. 

(Post moved to Real Experiences since female pee related)

• Agree 3
17 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well you’ll certainly get fit cycling your normal route four times a day in the hope of chatting to her again lol. 

It does read almost like a show put on for your benefit - obviously she needed to go, but could have gone sooner or could have taken to the bushes etc. I know ‘we’ all read things in situations that maybe non pee people don’t.

Anyway, if you do see her and chat again it certainly opens the door for a not too obvious chat along the lines ‘how’s your bladder today?’

And yes. Add me to the list of jealous people. 

(Post moved to Real Experiences since female pee related)

After I had posted it I thought that it was probably in the wrong section, thanks for moving into the correct section

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Kupar said:

That's an amazing experience! I'd have been totally gob-smacked if anything like that had ever happened to me! Thanks for telling us about it 🙂 

We often speak when we see each other but I  never thought that anything like this would happen.  I consider myself extremely lucky and I think I may take gldenwetgoose advice and use it as a way of opening the conversation but with my usual luck it will be ages before I see her again then I will be to tongue tied to say anything. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/16/2022 at 2:29 PM, WaterboyUk said:I think I may take gldenwetgoose advice and use it as a way of opening the conversation but with my usual luck it will be ages before I see her again then I will be to tongue tied to say anything. 

I’m an expert at knowing exactly the words I COULD have said and never having the quickness of mind or courage to actually say them. 
Quite apart from not having the flow of words at the moment I always have this silly fear that if I say something pee related it’ll Immediately make it blindingly obvious what a pervert I am. Silly I know…. 

• Hug 1
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I’m an expert at knowing exactly the words I COULD have said and never having the quickness of mind or courage to actually say them. 
Quite apart from not having the flow of words at the moment I always have this silly fear that if I say something pee related it’ll Immediately make it blindingly obvious what a pervert I am. Silly I know…. 

It is the same for me. I am afraid to even joke about watersports in case I give away subtle signs that I am sexually interested in pissing.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, pee01 said:

Super lucky guy she pee right there in front of you . She didnt care letting it go there. That is a very hot story and thanks for sharing.

Only to happy to share with you and everyone else. I  was very excited guy cycling home and I really couldn't wait to tell someone namely you guys here. 

That is a fantastic experience.   I'm with @gldenwetgoose that I always come up with things to say after the event.  However, you are in a good situation here because you already are familiar with the lady and are very likely to meet her again, so you can think about how you can bring it up again in future.

It does look very much like she was putting on a show, possibly as a bit of an invitation to sound out your reaction, or at the very least she really doesn't mind peeing with someone watching.   So, I would definitely bring up the subject again when you see her.   Either take the approach of making the observation that you were surprised how open she was about peeing in front of you or just ask if she needs to pee again, or maybe return the favour and say that you need to pee this time - sort of "I'm glad you gave me the excuse to stop riding - I really need to pee" or "Now I've stopped cycling I've noticed I really need to pee.", then mention that "seeing as you obviously don't have a problem with outdoor peeing, could you hold my bike?"   

However you decide to play it, if you ignore it completely, the chances are that she won't do it again, whereas if you open up the subject then there is a good chance she will at least make her feelings on the matter known and she might well treat you to another show.   So I would very much recommend going forwards with a further mention.