How To: A Discrete Wetting Guide for Women

I love this series and hope there will be a lot more parts!
The pictures really help bring the message across. And while I cannot say that I have learned a lot, I certainly enjoyed the read.

This feels like a very well researched WikiHow 😄

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, Naughts said:

I love this series and hope there will be a lot more parts!
The pictures really help bring the message across. And while I cannot say that I have learned a lot, I certainly enjoyed the read.

This feels like a very well researched WikiHow 😄

That was the kind of article I was aiming to produce. Thank you!

• Like 1

@jmathews1995, Just for fun, you might want to check out Puddyls' wide variety of excellent wetting photos in the forums "oops, my wet patch!" and "oops, puddyls' wet patches & peeing pix," among others, on this PeeFans site. She demonstrates many types of clothing, positions, and locations for wetting, and the effects of her choices, all sexy, as well as positive, negative, and humorous. 

Dr.P.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Dr.P said:

@jmathews1995, Just for fun, you might want to check out Puddyls' wide variety of excellent wetting photos in the forums "oops, my wet patch!" and "oops, puddyls' wet patches & peeing pix," among others, on this PeeFans site. She demonstrates many types of clothing, positions, and locations for wetting, and the effects of her choices, all sexy, as well as positive, negative, and humorous. 

Dr.P.

.... whilst remembering that copyright remains with @puddyls as the original creator of the image.

So yes, they are great to look at and enjoy, but not to diminish the glory that is those original images by reproducing them.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Foobar said: "I got this flyer and my first thought was she's in the perfect position to discretely pee."

It may not be so discrete. The relatively large, yellow-tinted puddle on the floor, beneath her, looks suspicious.

jmathews1995 said:

"That does look absolutely perfect for a sneaky little leak!"

Agreed. But again, it may not be so sneaky, or so little. Careful examination of her right leg, at higher magnification, indicates possible dribbles, on the back of her calf. So she may be finished with actively peeing, at this point. I would love to help her with the cleanup! 

But whether it is discrete, sneaky, or not, it is quite erotic, in my view. So thanks to Foobar for posting! 

3 hours ago, Dr.P said:

Foobar said: "I got this flyer and my first thought was she's in the perfect position to discretely pee."

It may not be so discrete. The relatively large, yellow-tinted puddle on the floor, beneath her, looks suspicious.

I was debating what adjective to use. I don't know the physics of it all, but I'm sure she could relieve herself without being visibly soaked or exposing herself. And since the posture isn't associated with peeing, if she's caught she can just say "oops, I had an accident". As for the adjective... Modest? Nonchalant? Classy?

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Smell

Now, obviously if you plan to enjoy a wetting or two, the last thing you want is for it to smell strong. You can often cover up the scent of pee (if it's dilute enough) by wearing clothes that enclose your pissy private parts such as leggings and shorts under a long skirt for example. It's also better to stop it from smelling so much in the first place. There are in fact many foods that effect the smell of your pee, and removing a few different ingredients both on the wetting day and the day before will significantly reduce the chance of your pee smelling.

Hydration, Hydration, Hydration!

Obviously the best technique is to make sure you are thoroughly hydrated. The diluted pee has much less waste per ml of water which significantly reduces the smell. Make sure to drink plenty. If you get to the point at which your pee is almost clear you are really well hydrated and the smell will be hugely reduced. Not to mention you get to fill your bladder up faster and enjoy more wettings this way!

Food Types!

Obviously most people know about asparagus causing strong smelling pee, but the following foods and drinks can as well. Avoiding these for a day or two will likely reduce the scent of your pee dramatically.

• Asparagus
  • Cruciferous vegetables (Brussel Sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower)
  • Onions
  • Curry
  • Puffed Wheat
  • Fish
  • Cumin
  • Garlic
  • Coffee
  • Foods high in vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B supplements (If you do take these of your own choice, only stop for a day or two when you know you want to enjoy some wetting fun. If your doctor has told you to take them, don't stop taking them).

Avoiding this selection of foods and drinks will allow you to enjoy your wettings while enjoying a much less noticeable scent! This enables much more risky wettings and reduces the worry of being caught out afterwards!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

Don't forget the wonderous property of fishnet stockings to wick your pee down your legs invisibly, and the utility of open toed platform heels to keep your feet out of any puddle you might make.

You might like to have a section on things to pee on for maximum stealth like dark patterned upholstery and industrial carpet.

...and remembering to tip the pee-laden seat up when leaving the cinema.

Those are all good shouts!