Self peeing

1 hour ago, Stephen94 said:

Started off making a bucket list of things we would try and things we wouldn’t then went through them together. Golden shower was on the list and I underplayed it even tho I’d been into it for years and she said she would give it a go. Literally that day we did it in the shower. She really surprised me when she got down on her knees without warning and started taking it straight in her mouth! 

Lucky guy, can’t imagine my wife being so compromising, she’s quite prudish when it comes to peeing, very rarely I get to be in the same room when she pees, all I get is to listen  from outside the door.
Does your wife pee on you as well, what does that feel/taste like if you don’t mind me asking

On 2/26/2022 at 3:07 AM, Hornyrrd said:

A bit of a confession here,, im very into water sports and pee play but my husband hates it and refuses to participate so i dont get much pee play. So what ive started to do in the evenings is when i need the toilet at home i go upstairs, close the bathroom door, take my robe off and stand in the bath and just let it flow, ive even started to leave my panties on recently, a quick wash down with the shower head and im back down stairs and hubby is none the wiser. O reckon its only a matter of time before im doing this in the bath😁

I feel your pain, I’ve been longing for many years to get my wife interested as I would love to experience the feeling of being peed on by a woman. It’s so frustrating when your other half doesn’t have the same urges as you

4 hours ago, SJ166 said:

Lucky guy, can’t imagine my wife being so compromising, she’s quite prudish when it comes to peeing, very rarely I get to be in the same room when she pees, all I get is to listen  from outside the door.
Does your wife pee on you as well, what does that feel/taste like if you don’t mind me asking

Yea she pees on me all the time. Favourite thing we like to do is pee in each others mouths then kiss and let the pee splash out while we do it. It actually tastes amazing 

• Hot 1
14 hours ago, SJ166 said:

I feel your pain, I’ve been longing for many years to get my wife interested as I would love to experience the feeling of being peed on by a woman. It’s so frustrating when your other half doesn’t have the same urges as you

Being in a particular fetish that's very much a  minority fetish, it's sadly common, I feel happy for couples who share pee play as a common interest

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Hornyrrd said:

Being in a particular fetish that's very much a  minority fetish, it's sadly common, I feel happy for couples who share pee play as a common interest

Excuse my perhaps naive question, but would you say it's worth it for a single person to wait until finding somebody who really shares the same kinks (among other things of course)?

29 minutes ago, WateryMoose said:

Excuse my perhaps naive question, but would you say it's worth it for a single person to wait until finding somebody who really shares the same kinks (among other things of course)?

There will be a number of different opinions...  but I'd say no.   You could wait a lifetime and never find somebody sharing the same kinks.   If you find someone who makes you laugh, who you can have an intelligent conversation with and who respects you for who you are then why not go for it.   Ideally they'll accept your kink just as they accept you, even if they don't share it.  They'll hopefully try and understand, they may even be willing to try it.   Perhaps you can't ask more than that.

• Agree 3
18 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

There will be a number of different opinions...  but I'd say no.   You could wait a lifetime and never find somebody sharing the same kinks.   If you find someone who makes you laugh, who you can have an intelligent conversation with and who respects you for who you are then why not go for it.   Ideally they'll accept your kink just as they accept you, even if they don't share it.  They'll hopefully try and understand, they may even be willing to try it.   Perhaps you can't ask more than that.

Yes I totally get what you mean, I'd be inclined to agree

• Love 1
On 9/15/2023 at 11:49 PM, SJ166 said:

Do you mind sharing about listening to your wife pee even if it’s from outside of the door to the bathroom 

2 hours ago, Tman27 said:

Do you mind sharing about listening to your wife pee even if it’s from outside of the door to the bathroom 

She’s definitely a leave it till the last minute girl, as soon as she gets in the bathroom and closes the door she lets loose and I get treated to a lovely hissing that varies in tone as the force changes coupled with the splatter as her stream hits the porcelain. Only in the final seconds as her stream subsides does the pee hit the water. I long for the day I get to watch and hopefully more. I’m sure because of the apparent strength of her stream that if I get her to lean back a bit and part her legs I would get a good drenching. Here’s hoping one day I get to test out my theory 

• Hot 1
5 minutes ago, SJ166 said:

She’s definitely a leave it till the last minute girl, as soon as she gets in the bathroom and closes the door she lets loose and I get treated to a lovely hissing that varies in tone as the force changes coupled with the splatter as her stream hits the porcelain. Only in the final seconds as her stream subsides does the pee hit the water. I long for the day I get to watch and hopefully more. I’m sure because of the apparent strength of her stream that if I get her to lean back a bit and part her legs I would get a good drenching. Here’s hoping one day I get to test out my theory 

Still sounds great to listen to her pissing! Thanks for sharing, that would still be a huge turn on.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2023 at 1:27 AM, SJ166 said:

@SJ166 It’s really too bad she wouldn’t wanna have fun and let you follow her into the bathroom with her, especially if she leaves it til the last second like you said. I’m surprised she wouldn’t treat you to watching and enjoying the intimate time with her as she pees teasing you with it. Maybe you can try to come in sometime rub her back and shoulders comfort her as she goes and see if that leads to being able to watch more. 

Edited by Tman27
Forgot to tag
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2022 at 1:33 AM, Hornyrrd said:

Last week on my secret visits to the bathroom i did my normal routine, got undressed, stepped into the bath but this time i left my panties on and peed, it felt wonderful. Anymore ideas you might have will be much appreciated 

Hornyred x

Try laying back in the shower if it possible, let that warm , sweet pee go all over you , on your breast ,your stomach , even taste it if you can , it opens now horizons for you , your body is for you to enjoy , do so 

• Love 1

Horny ,, as a woman you are the center of attention , a prime reason the pee society enjoys this so much , what you give is a gift .

I do drink my own ,yes , and have been for many ,many years , My GF too , delicious,  When she died I was alone, I,still am but I see a woman I have known for many years , older , we both are , but she is one classy woman , We do make love and I have drank her pee , once I told her that bush has to go .. when I was shaving her , every time I went hre clit there was a dribble of pee , Damn ,I can't lick it , shaving cream .

When I was don't she looked down and said.   Wow , I look like I'm 14 again. I love it ... So time goes by , she needs another shave so ,,I'm a great thinker ,I laid her on the shower bench and went and got the whipped cream used that to shave her ,she. She would dribble pee I could lick it , wow I'm a genius!!!!!!  Sugar coated pee ,, now she let go a full loan hit the. eceling stream , my head was in the center of it all . It's all true 

Your profile says your alone in this venture ,wish I could help , but that will never happen 

• Agree 1
  • Love 2