Fantasy

Adoogy

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2022 at 8:34 PM, Sophie said:

If they are pregnant all bets are off. I can't stop thinking about them having sex! Just imagining what that night was like for them. 

That's happening at the moment. My friend told me earlier that she is pregnant and I haven't stopped thinking about her having sex and what she is like in bed! 

I am terrible... 

• Haha 3

I'm as guilty as the rest of you, so we can't be the only ones can we.  So following that logic thinking about what underwear people wear or when they last had sex or masturbated and of course, do they need to pee, must mean that it's actually probably more normal than many would care to admit.  That's my two pennies worth.

• Like 1

I must be in the right place, cos when I see good looking women strolling past I do tend to imagine them naked and also squatting down and peeing.

I almost always imagine them peeing. I am now well into my 50s but can still recognisxe the sexiness of an 18 year old. But the great thing about being my age is that women in their teens, 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s can all look sexy. When I was 18 anyone over 25 was way too lod, lol.

• Agree 1
11 hours ago, Sophie said:

That's happening at the moment. My friend told me earlier that she is pregnant and I haven't stopped thinking about her having sex and what she is like in bed! 

I am terrible... 

i can still remember the look of my father-in-law's face when my wife told him she was expecting. It was sort of 'you did WHAT to my daughter' (even though we were married).

• Hug 1
2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

i can still remember the look of my father-in-law's face when my wife told him she was expecting. It was sort of 'you did WHAT to my daughter' (even though we were married).

Father's, what strange fellows we are 😆

• Haha 1