Ultimate Hotel Poll

Ultimate Hotel Poll  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Where have you pissed when staying in a hotel room?

• Carpet
    • Curtains
    • Bathroom floor
    • Bathtub or shower
    • Closet
    • On bed
    • Under bed
    • Behind bed
    • On couch
    • Under couch
    • Behind couch
    • Corners
    • In drawers
    • Sink
    • Walls
    • On tables
    • On the desk
    • Behind the TV furniture
    • In the mini-fridge
    • On the chairs
    • Garbage cans
    • Nightstand
    • Mirror
    • On doors
    • Balcony
  2. 2. Do you clean up your piss?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

6 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

Cumming on carpet is overrated and has to be cleaned up immediately. Now I know

I somehow suspect a lot of non-pee-fan guests end up getting semen on the carpet, eg. a girl making her way to the bathroom for a post-coital pee

Guest Wetling
6 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

Cumming on carpet is overrated and has to be cleaned up immediately.

No personal experience of course, but I think you could just rub it in. Don't think it will be visible anymore once it's dry. 🙂

22 minutes ago, Wetling said:

No personal experience of course, but I think you could just rub it in. Don't think it will be visible anymore once it's dry. 🙂

Hm I might have to try this & see what happens

On 5/17/2023 at 4:55 AM, Alfresco said:

Security cameras in stairwells are usually pretty obvious.   If the hotel installs them, it is in their interest to make them obvious as they want to deter antisocial behaviour and the presence of a camera usually does that pretty well (even if nobody ever looks at the footage and sometimes even if it is a dummy camera).   Hotels wouldn't generally bother with hidden cameras in stairwells as they wouldn't give them any benefit that they wouldn't get with an obvious camera and in general they would give less benefits.

Therefore, if you can't spot a camera by quickly looking around the ceilings in stairwells then it is highly likely that there are no cameras there.

It is also quite common that stairwells have a camera at the lowest floor, so that it monitors people going in and out, but nothing further up.   In that case, you can usually spot the camera as you go up the stairs and then note that there isn't one on the next floor, which then gives you the freedom that you are seeking.

Probably best not to leave your room, enter the stairs on your floor and then come back out of the same door and return directly to your room and stay there - if there is a camera in the corridor then that might look like suspicious behaviour.  Better to leave your room, go into the stairwell, pee, and then carry on down the stairs and leave at the ground floor.  I have done this several times with no problems.

Becareful because there is usually cameras at the entrance to stairwells on the upper floors in the hallways. They can see who goes into the stairwell on each floor

• Agree 1
23 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

I’m slated to have my own hotel room on Saturday night! I looked at the hotel’s images and the rooms have carpet. Can’t wait!

Nice! I'm staying in a hotel next week for a few days and I looked up the hotel last night to make sure there was carpet too!  Can't wait to piss all over it!

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, GenericUsername said:

I’m staying in the room with the family (only getting my own room for one night) and already peed on the carpet a bit. I’ve peed in every hotel room on this trip at least a little bit.

Would love to see it! 👀 

23 minutes ago, GenericUsername said:

I will film when I’m in my own rooms And great news, I just figured out the beds can be moved. I will have two giant spots to unleash torrents.

That's so exciting! Have fun fucking the place up >:3 hehehe

• Like 1

My advice is to make sure it can dry before leaving. And pee somewhere that a cleaner or next visitors don't have to be.

Once I've went to the toilet before sleeping, but I couldn't sleep for about 1 hour and needed to pee a little.

Instead of going to the toilet I've used the spare blanket. Because of the heat it dried pretty fast but there were yellow spots. To help the cleaner I've folded it nicely to have no yellow visible 🙂

Update: In the process of moving into my own room tonight. Peed under the armchair right when I entered. Finding good spots will be tricky. Most of the furniture can’t be moved. Moving the beds is a huge hassle and I can’t just move it back in 5 seconds if my family wants to come in to visit me. I finished me pee in my family’s bathroom toilet, so I still have time to figure out my spots to try to avoid using a toilet for the rest of the night.

Guest Wetling
12 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

Most of the furniture can’t be moved.

Can you piss underneath by squatting in front of it?

12 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

Moving the beds is a huge hassle and I can’t just move it back in 5 seconds if my family wants to come in to visit me.

You know that little word called "no"? Or even "later"? 😉

2 hours ago, Wetling said:

Can you piss underneath by squatting in front of it?

You know that little word called "no"? Or even "later"? 😉

Only thing I can really squat to piss under is the armchair, which I just moved out of the way to piss in the corner.

• Like 1